11

I have to go to the doctors appointment. I should have birt verryyy soon. I'm in my 8th month of pregnancy.
Dr- you have to stay in the hospital when you start your 9th month.
"That'll be in 2 weeks"
Dr- well than you should get ready
"When should I come?"
Dr- next week at thursday
"Thank you" I take my bag and head home. I e-mailed my boss to tell himI won't be able to work. Nika will come with me to the hospital. She'll take care of me.
Fast foward to Thursday
Dr- miss. Y/n! How are you doing?
"Good"
Dr- good to hear, now, you'll be in room 257D
"Thank you Dr. Crystal" (her doc isa girl)
Nika helps me get comfortable and she tells the girls that my appointment should be soon.
I take my phone and open wattpad and start reading 69 days by Taemeaway (holy shiteu I cried for so long I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS STORY)
It was kinda weird bcs Jungkook and Jimin are,... were my firends and I'm reading they're ff (fan fiction)

I've been her for a whole week. The doctor said I should have labour in next 2 weeks. I'm so happy but also scared. A little Tae running around the house, playing with toys, and the next thing you know it he grows up. I can't wait. I think and pat my huge belly. I can feel him kicking from inside. He gonna be fisty!
Dr- what will you name him
"Luke"
Dr- if I may ask, why Luke
"His father would like that name"
Dr- I hope I'm not annoying or being rude but if I may ask, where is his father?
"He is probably practicing for a new song"
Dr- Did he leave you?
"No, I left without a goodbye because I thought the baby would ruin his career. I'm probably right"
Dr- ohhh, did you tell him?
"No, and I'm not planning to"
Dr- I know it's not my place but the father deserves to know
"Maybe, I was to scared. And if I tell him now, he'll probably hate me"
Dr- who knows *beep beep* a little machine on her belt made a beeping noise. Probably informing her of a patient. Dr- duty calls, I'll be back soon
She waves and runs to another patient
I Google in *watch the hunger games online free* and go watch the movie. I love it so much
.
.
.
"That is mahogany!" I yell and everyone stares at me but a 13 or 14 year old sticks out her 3 middle finger on her left hande and whistles the mockingjay sound. I make the same thing and she laughs. My fellow hunger games fan.
.
.
.
Third person P.O.V
As the days passed Y/N is getting closer and closer to giving birth. She keeps thinking about Taehyung. Her love.
I'm so sorry, I wish I had told you. Everything would be better -she thought her hand petting a little boy inside her.

Where are you? Why did you leave me?- he thought. Kim Tae Hyung thought. He missed her and she missed him. He was searching for her since she left. Were you pregnant? Did my text ruin our relationship? Come back please!- he cried everynight in his room. When no one was looking. He sufferd from the inside.

The next day she started feeling pain in her stomach. He is comming. Y/N thought. She started yelling and pressed the emergency button for a nurse ir her doctor to come
Dr- you'll be fine Y/N! Don't worry!
The doctor exclaimed and took her to a special room for labour.
.
.
.
Dr- your little Luke
The doctor handed her her son that's been wrapped in a blue warm blanket.
"He looks just like him"
Your P O.V.
"He looks just like him" I cry and kiss his forehead. "My little boy" I lean back on the bed and cry. Cry the tears of happiness and saddens.
He'll grow big and strong just like his dad.
"Do you want to hold him?"
Nika- of course
She'll be his godmother and I'll be his mother. I'll love him the most. I'll cherish him the most