Chapter 5

"Shower now!" Ally yells walking into my room.

"Nice to see you too." I say getting off my bed and walking into the ensuite bathroom.

"I'll pick out your outfit. Where are you going?" She asks.

"I have no idea. He won't tell me." I say closing the bathroom door and locking it. I strip of my clothes before turning on the water and getting in. Once I finish my shower things I get out and put on my robe before going into my room. Ally is sitting on my bed playing on her phone, outfits laying on my bed in front of her.

"OK so, I have picked out two outfits. Pick whichever outfit you want." She says and points to the outfits on the bed. "Oh and Jax texted you and said to dress causal so I went with my kind of causal because I knew your casual would be a t-shirt and jeans."

"Ok" I say and look at the outfits on the bed. One is a black crop top, high waisted jeans and black sandals. The other outfit is an over sized white sweater, light pink scarf, black skinny jeans, and light brown combat boots. I pick the second outfit and slip it on before Ally drags me to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. We decide to loosely curl my hair. Much to my dismay, she puts mascara and lip gloss on me. Once we are done I go downstairs, Ally on my heels.  I get down there to see Dad talking to Jax. Probably the same talk he gave one of the kids I had to tutor one year. You probably know what I'm talking about but I'm going to tell you anyway. The keep your hands to yourself, have her home by 10, that stuff.

"Hey." I say walking over to Jax who is wearing a black t-shirt an jeans, that, much to my surprise, are not ripped.

"Hey, Princess." He says smiling at me quickly before moving his attention back to my dad.

"Yes sir." He says and I can tell he is nervous. Dad wasn't to keen on the idea of me going out with Jax but I told him that if he let me go I'd take out the trash for a week. He then agreed quickly.

"Let's go." I tell Jax.

"Why?"

"Do you want to talk to my brothers too?" I ask raising my eyebrows as he shakes his head. We walk out of house and he opens his car door for me. I roll my eyes before getting in.

"You look beautiful by the way. I didn't want to tell you in the house because I was afraid your dad would yell at me and wouldn't let you go out with me. Or wouldn't let me talk to you. Also I was afraid yo-" He says before I cut him off.

"Jax, shut up." I say smiling at his nervousness.

"Sorry." He says looking at his lap before putting the keys in the ignition.

"So, are you going to tell me where we are going?" I ask once we are out of my driveway.

"No." He says.

"Please?"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"I hate you." I say slumping in my seat.

"I know." He say back with a smile that for the first  time ever makes my heart flutter.

Crap! I think I might like him. Crap! Crap! Crapadoodledingdong! This was NOT supposed to happen.

"Let's play 20 questions." He says.

"OK. You go first." I say turning in my seat to face him.

"Umm, ok, if you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

"Canada. You?" I say.

"Uh, I would take my sister to Hawaii. Why?"

"So I could watch season 10 and 11 of Heartland." I say in a 'duh' tone. "Why would you take your sister to Hawaii?"