Different (2).

45 reads! Oh god...

This is the second part, I'll soon merge the two parts but OH MY GOODNESS!

I genuinely almost screamed. My parents are asleep right now and I saw that magic 45 and I almost screamed!

I'll write the story before I continue to rant for over 500000 lines on how much I appreciate it.

I'll go and dab myself off a roof now...

-Story starts-

"They always work on ARMYs though... Why the only one I want it didn't work..." He continues muttering to himself.

"You do realise I can hear you?" I pushed my fringe (if you don't have one, pretend you do) in my face from behind my ear.

Suga looks up an quickly pushes the fringe behind my ear again. I start blushing like crazy.

I swear I'll turn into a raspberry at this rate and be made into a smoothie. Actually, I wouldn't mind that if Suga drank me...

That sounded so wrong on so many levels

"Hellooooo, princess" Suga was waving his hand in front of my eyes. I jumped.

I held my hand over my heart and breathed heavily.

"Sorry, drifted off into dreamland..." I look down.

"Ay, king worry. I think I'm in dreamland because o how dreamy you look"

I look down and turn into a raspberry again.

"That one worked! Hahaha!"

I waved my hand in his direction and covered my face.

"Infires nation will rule the world, and you'll be the queen~ I'll be your king. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

I almost faint. "Where's the mirror, I don't think I reverse this... Are you pranking me?"

He looked at me bewildered. "When did I say that?" He looked like a sad puppy that had been scolded.

"You didn't, it's just I'm too fat to deserve this. I'll go, so you don't need to put up with me anymore..." I go to move away and Suga stands up and pulls me backstage.

(You were last in line, so he's allowed to do this. Author~Chan rules!)

"Where are we going...!" I hear whoops from behind me. All of BTS are going off. Saying 'Oooooooh' or 'Sweet as Suga, Suga takes the lead! Will he get a girlfriend? Probably not but find out next time! On Jungkook TV!'

They aren't saving me from my certain death.

Suga stops when we're in BTS' dressing room. "Wah-"

Next thing I know, Suga has me up against the wall.

He pinned me to the wall and looked me in the eyes.

"I like you. You seem like an amazing girl who is love to become friends with and maybe a little more in the future. Why do you think so lowly? Everyone is different, but you're a better different than the rest."

I stood, silent and speechless.

"I didn't know you got that deep, I thought you only got that deep in songs.... (NOT DIRTY MINDED, YOU DARK DEMONS!)

-Not gonna lie though. I've had a crush on you for the longest time... The only bad things about the relationship is... ARMY and you barely know me.."

"I don't care. Here's my number, put it in your phone so we can stay in contact. Your personality is unique, and I like that about you. I'm probably one of the hardest to get to trust them, and here you are doing nothing but standing and you have my attention... Ha. My heart is getting weaker because of you." He looked down. "And I don't know what to do..."

-----------

SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WROTE! OH GOD! IM GETTING SAPPY! SUGA WHYYYYYYYYYYY!

I'll go again...

KYAAAAAAAAAA!

-Cally