TWENTY-THREE

IM ALIVE!!!!!

I have some tea!!!!

I'm not drowning! (Well...sorta)

But I'm back! Back again. ;)

Now, let's get this going shale we? ;)

*sips tea*

~Aphrodite~

My finger nails bit into his palm as I stared into the crowd. I didn't understand anything because of how every one was looking at me. Everyone.

All their eyes were dead. Nothing but blank soulless eyes staring at me. Some were brown. Some were blue, green, every common color of eye shades. Pups were in the front, and then the rows go up the ages. I stared out into the crowd with my shoulders high and my chin up but it doesn't mean I'm not nervous. Clearly I am, since my finger nails are deep in my mates hand.

I feel him grab my wrist and turn me towards him. He's staring at me as I stare back at him. His eyes are filled with excitement and happiness, and he slowly raises my right hand. He looks to his right and I look to my left and see, I guess his Beta, come with a knife. I bite my lip as I look back to Valdus as he grabs the knife.

His lips are moving but I don't hear any sounds coming out. He raises my hand even more and he looks to his wolves. I don't. I stare at the blade and see it shine with the sun light beaming into it. He makes a slash on his hand and I stare at the blood. He then moved the blade onto my palm and I knew he asked me something but I only nodded since I can't hear him. He presses the knife closer onto my palm, and then pulls towards himself.

I don't move when I felt my skin slowly opening, but all I do is stare at the red seeping out of the freshly wound. He then quickly presses his hand on mine, as his blood mixes with mine, and I knew what was going to happen, since I did it with my pack. I quickly blocked all the voices as soon I heard the creeping into my mind. I was light head for a while, but when he pulled away, with our hands sealed, and healed.

I'm part of this pack.

He turns us both towards his wolves and I see forced smiles on their faces while they clap their hands. I look over the crowd and look towards the back.

Bright red eyes catch my attention. They stare at me with wonder as I do the same. Their hair too. It can easily catch attention too. They tilt their head, but I can't seem to put a face to them. But right next to them is Zeke and Cadmars father, Helmer. They both stare at me. Blue and red.

Bright colors stare into my grey ones. He bends down and whispers something to them and then they slowly start to turn and walk away.

Cadmar told me their mother had red eyes, so, I assume that's her. I feel myself being pulled away from the podium but I can't seem to look away from them. She stops once again, and looks over her shoulder till our eyes made contact again.

She tilts her head as her blazing red eyes stared hard at me. And I couldn't seem to look away. I was memorizing her eyes. So beautiful. So unique. And her eyes held power. She was a wolf whom held power. She looked like a natural leader. Her eyes told it. Not just because of the color, because of how she looks at you. Like she's trying to fight each chance to win something. Even with staring. She wants to win. And so, I looked away. I looked towards my feet as we stepped down the stairs.

The pack was already starting to leave and that's when I started to zone in, and I stared to make out words that the wolves whispered.

"It's going to be the same thing-"