Chapter 36(Baby?)

Will Always Love You-Whitney Houston

"I'll always love you."
-Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

"Kenzie come on!We're going to be late!" I waited Kenzie while i was feeding our dogs.

After those misunderstood accident we become even closer,Kenzie become so clingy with me.

But i don't mine that at all.But something looks weird with her.I don't know what it is,but...

"Ash,I'm ready!"She shouted as she came down by the ladder with those beautiful dress that compliment her body.

She's wearing a beautiful grey dress that compliment her tiny waist.Her hair was up in a ponytail with and elegant yet simple make up look.

I washed my hand in the sink and quickly went to her.

"You look amazing."I was still awed by her appearance.I gave her a peck on her lips and she giggled.

"Ashton,quick we're going to be late!"She pulled my hands and dragged me outside to the car.

She let go of my hand and went to the driver side."Wow wow,you're not driving."

"Yes,i am."She opened the door and went in.

I sighed and went to the other side."Kenzie..."

"Nope."She cut me off after that.

Kenzie was an amazing driver but she drives like we're on the race and hell! that make me worried!

10 minutes later we're in front of my family mansion.It's not that too far anyway and thanks to Kenzie driving skills.

We went out and Kenzie about to run but i caught her waist."Seriously,you look like a kid."

She so weird but so cute.