Author's Note

Hi, readers! 

I know it's been a year since I've updated anything, mainly because life and college and lack of time/inspiration to write. Sad but also just me being lazy. I hope to get back on track writing this year once I've balanced out my work for this semester, but I thought I'd share this short story with you while you're waiting.

I wrote this story for a Fiction Writing class I took spring semester last year. It was an awesome class and I feel like I learned a lot from it. I really enjoyed writing this piece, exploring some new tactics and topics. It's not very long compared to many of my other works on here, but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway.

As a warning - this book does contain mature themes of depression and other mental health problems. If any of these topics trouble you at all, please do not hesitate to DM me any questions/comments. If it is a serious problem, however, I strongly suggest getting professional health or at the very least talking with your parents. Remember that the internet is great, but we cannot always be there for you in real life. 

That being said, I hope you enjoy this short story and I look forward to reading your comments and suggestions. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

Gracias,

vb123321