Blindfold

I hear the door to the basement creak open so I look at the door and see Leo at the top of the stairs. He then looks at me and closes the door and walks over toward me. The little moonlight showing through the small window reflects on his face.

"Are you having fun down here?" He ask with a smirk and chuckles a little. I roll my eyes then spit in his face, and immediately regret it because he punched my jaw. He then drags me over to a wall and put chains on my wrists and ankles.

Leo walks away and goes to the locked cabinet in the far right corner of the basement. He takes a key out of his pocket and unlocked the cabinet. I see him fiddling around in there, I can't see what he's doing because the cabinet door is in the way.

Leo closes the door and starts walking over toward me with a bunch of stuff in his hands. He drops everything except for what looks like a blindfold. He puts it on my eyes so I can't see. Then I hear him walk away.

The world is like a clock, straight in front of you is the 12 on the clock, on your right side is the 3 on the clock, then behind you is the 6 on the clock, then on your left is the 9. You focus on where you hear a noise from and you determine it with the clock, figure out what number they are on. Currently Leo is on number 3.

I hear Leo walk back to me and he lifts up my shirt and stops to where my stomach begins at and ties it so it will stay up. I hear him pick something up off the ground that sounds like metal. Then all of a sudden he cuts me with a knife or something. He cut me on my right arm then it sounds like he threw the knife to the number 12 on the clock. I then hear him pick up something else. He then starts hitting me. I think it's a belt. I hadn't realized I was screaming until my throat started hurting. I hear him drop the belt and feel it hit my bare feet.

We just sit there in silence, I guess he's thinking of what else to do. For about Maybe half an hour goes by, then he clears his throat. "I'm not even close to being done with you while you are in here. You will be in here until you learn." Leo informs me.

He then starts punching me in my face, and my stomach as hard as he can.

He suddenly stops after hearing a loud bang upstairs. He then rushes out of the basement leaving all the stuff on the ground and slams the door. He left me all chained up.

Word count, 489

Word count, 489.