11. Birthday.

POV Dayanara.

I woke up, feeling excited. It was finally my birthday, so I was going to move in with Alexander. My uncle had already left for work. Yesterday, Alexander snuck in and helped me pack my stuff.

I got dressed and stuffed my pajamas in my bag as well. I was putting on my shoes and then the doorbell rang. "Since when does Alexander use the doorbell?" I mumbled, walking down the stairs with my two bags.

"Happy birthday!" He smiled brightly when I opened the door.

"Thanks!" I grinned as he pulled me to him. He wrapped me in his arms and I smiled, I'll never get tired of his hugs.

"I got you this." He handed me a small box. I opened it and there laid a black Iphone 6!

"Alexander!" I gasped.

"I know it's nothing much but atleast it's something." He said nervously.

"Alexander, I can't take this." I shook my head.

"What you don't like it?" His eyes widened and he started pacing. "I knew I just should've gotten you the Iphone 8."

"No that's not what I mean!" I exclaimed and stood infront of him. "It's too expsensive, I can't accept it."

"No, I want you to have it." He pushed it back towards me.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because you don't have a mind link and I want to be able to reach at any time of the day." He answered truthfully. "Come on, Daniel must be waiting."

"Daniel?" I said confused as he picked up my baggage.

"Oh, I didn't tell you. Must've slipped my mind." He said thoughtfully. "He is coming too."

"Really?!" I gasped in excitement.

"Yes, but he is staying at the pack's orphanage." He added with a regretful look on his face while throwing the bags in the trunk of his Range Rover. "I can't take him into the house, he'll be safer in there. Is that okay?" He held his arm out.

"I understand." I nodded, linking my arms with him. "I'm already grateful that you're taking the both of us in and you gave me a phone." I rang the doorbell.

"Daniel! They're here!" Mrs. Carter yelled.

"Coming!" He ran towards us with his bags. After greeting us we went on our way.

When we arrived, we dropped Daniel off at the orphanage first. But he clung to me for half an hour, which I completely understood. When he did let go, he started to look around and immediately made friends. We said goodbye and I told the caretaker to call me if anything was wrong.

Alexander and I moved everything to my new room, that was on the opposite of his room on the Alpha floor. He insisted I'd live with him, on the Alpha floor because technically, I'm an Alpha as well.

"I'll be right back." He told be before exiting my room.

"Is he gone?" I heard someone whisper.

"I think he is." A louder voice replied. "Me first!" It added and then my door bursted open.

"Happy birthday Dayanara!" Gabriel said loudly while hugging me, sweeping me off my feet.

"Thanks Gabriel." I smiled as he put me down.

"Congrats." Mateo smiled and wrapped me in his arms.

"You got three seconds to let go." A low voice was heard, one that I knew all too well. Angelo had taken over Alexander's body.