Chapter 39

* NOT EDITED*

Madison's POV

I'm in a white room. Everything is white around me and there is a mirror on the wall. I see myself in the mirror, my face is pale, eyes dull and my body weak. I don't know what happened to me but all I want to do right now is to sleep forever.

"Hello, Maddy." I hear someone behind me. I turn around but all I see is body with no face. It's like the person is covering his face with a mask. Who is it? I don't know. "You're mine." He says. I shake in fear and the person starts to laugh loudly making me wince. I shut my ears and shout.

"Stop! Stop!" I keep shouting. "Please stop!" I cry out loud.

"Madison!" Someone one is shaking me to wake me up. My eyes open all of a sudden and my breathing is uneven. "Madison? What's wrong? What happened?" It's Niall. I breath heavily and clutch on to Niall's arms.

"He- He," I stutter.

"He? Who? What is it Madison?" He cups my cheeks and makes me look into his eyes. "What's wrong, babe?" He asks again. I sigh heavily.

"Just a bad dream." I whisper softly. He sits next to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder, pulling me to him.

"Just a bad dream. You're safe. You're here with me." He kisses my head and I snuggle closer to him, wrapping my arm around his torso.

"Why am I in the hospital?" I ask him when I realise that I'm on a hospital bed. "What happened?"

"I was trying to reach you but you weren't answering the calls. So I asked Liam to check on you." His arms tighten around me. "He said you were unconscious and on the kitchen floor." He explains. "He brought you here."

Now, I remember what happened. I got a call, an anonymous call, then Niall sent some flowers and then the note. The note that someone stuck on the window. Who was it? What do they want?

"There is something I need to tell you?" He says pulling me out of my thoughts. I look up at him and see a wide smile on his face.

"What?" I ask. He smiles again and kisses my head before answering me.

"You're pregnant." He says, making the world stop. My mouth is on the floor as the words leave his mouth and an uneasy feeling in my gut raises. He notices my shocked expression and his smile fades away. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"I-I'm pregnant?" I ask again, just to make sure I heard him right. "We are going to have another baby?" I ask.

"Yes?" He says but it comes out as a question. "Aren't you happy?" He asks as he sees no smile on my face.

"I-I," I'm left speechless. He pulls away from me.

I'm happy that I'm going to have another baby, another source of my happiness, another light in my life but I'm way more scared than me being happy. I'm scared of... I don't know, but I'm so scared. Maybe I'm going back down the memory lane of not being with my husband at the time of my first ever pregnancy.

"Madison," Niall cups my cheeks. "I know what you're thinking right now." He says. "I know you're scared. I know that you're thinking of the time when...when I made you leave me. I know you, Maddy. But," he pauses. "I promise you that you will never face that situation again. I will never leave you, no
Matter what. And I promise to trust you and gain your trust, again. I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of my life." He breathes. "I love you, Madison. And it's a promise that I will take care of you and our kids." He leans in places his lips on mine, sealing his promise. I kiss him back and realise that tears are streaming down my cheeks.

The way he said the words, made me feel better. It made me feel stronger than before, and I'm happy he's here right now. I love him so much. Despite whatever he's done in the past, I will always love him.

"I love you, too, Niall." I sob.

"Hey, hey. Why are you crying, baby? Please don't cry." I pulls me to him again. "I can't see you cry, baby. Please don't cry." He kisses my head repeatedly.

"I love you, Niall. I love you so much." I sob. "And I am happy about this baby. I was just....scared. But now, you are here and that's all I want." I wrap my arms around him and peck his neck.

"I love you, too. More than anything." He pulls me onto him and I lay my head on his chest. Before I know it, I'm Fall asleep peacefully, without any nightmares.

"Wakey, wakey." I feel someone caress my cheek. I smile softly as I recognise the voice of my little man. I open my eyes. "Good morning, mommy." He smiles widely showing his teeth.

"Hello, little man." I sit up and pull him onto me. He sits on my thighs placing his thighs next to mine. "How are you?" I brush my hand through his hair.

"I'm good, mommy. How are you?" He lays his head on my chest.

"Good." I kiss his head. "Where is your dad? And Emma?" I ask him.

"They went to get you some food. I wanted to be with you." He snuggles closer to me and I smile. I kiss head once again.

"Mommy!" I hear a girly squeal and I look at my little girl running towards me with her dad walking behind her, holding a tray of food.

"Hi, baby girl." I help her on to the bed and I wrap my hand around her as she sit next to me. Niall walks to the bed and leans down to kiss me. As his lips land on mine, I hear giggles next to me. I pull away from Niall and see that my kids are laughing at us.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Niall narrows his eyes. They both cup their mouths and laugh into them. Niall places the tray on the table next to the bed and pulls Evan of my lap and throws him onto his shoulder. He starts to tickle him and Evan's laughter fills the room. Emma giggles next to me.

We all are laughing, we all are actually happy. I got my husband back, my kids got their dad and most of all, we all got a happy family.

My happy family.

_____________________

Word count: 1113