EPISODE 1

Hello doodles. This story entirely based on fun and entertainment. I promise that you won't be disappointed if you read the story. The story was made during APRIL of 2017. Do read and leave all your comments down. 

ANOTHER STORY PURELY ON SHIVIKA, GAURIKA, RUMYA and PRIVEER

Both HINDI and ENGLISH is used.

Happy Reading

EPISODE-1
Mai nahi janti ye kab shuru hua, mai yeh bhi nahi janti ki yeh kaise shuru hua, par mai bas itna janti hun ki yeh shuru hua hai aur yeh jo bhi hai bas mera hai. Hmmm wo mere Shivay hai. Pata hai Chinty jab se mujhe ye pata laga hai ki Shivay bas mere hai mai yeh bhi jaan gayi hun ki unke bina jee nahi sakti aur wo bhi mere bina nahi jee sakte par pata nhi kyun wo iss baat ko maan te hi nahi par chal chodd wo to hai hi bhagadd bille. Chall aaj itna hi kaafi hai bye good night...

( I don't know when it started and how it started but I know it started and it is all mine. Hmmm Shivay is mine. Do you know Chinty when I realised that he is mine I also realised the fact that I cannot leave without him and so does he but don't know why he never agrees to the fact. But leave it he is bhagadd billa after all. So bye for today good night...)

Reads Anika's diary. No one knew that she writes diary as well but just some time ago Shivay discovered the fact and this is the last writing of Anika which she wrote two days ago after everything in the kidnapping case of shivay got sorted out (Mahi has Kidnapped Shivay). A smile stuck to Shivay's face after he completed reading the diary of Anika. Anika entered the room unnoticed by Shivay.

Anika: billu ji kya kar rahe hai aap?
(billuji what are you doing)

Shivay came back to his senses and tried to hide the diary but he failed and anika's sight caught the diary in Shivay's hand

Anika: ohh to aap meri diary padh rahe hai??? Aapne meri Chinty ko haath kaise lagaya??
(ohh you are reading my diary? How can you touch my Chinty without my permission?)

Anika asked angrily

Shivay: woo.. woo nahi nahi to yee tum..tummhhaari diary hai?? Yeh Chinty kaun hai
(noo.. noo.. is it your diary?? By the way who is this chinty?)

Shivay asked Anika with a continuous stammer in his words

Anika: Chinty meri diary ka naam hai aur upar jab Anika likhi hai tab to ye meri diary hi hai. Par aap meri diary kyun padh rahe the?
(Chinty... my diary and when Anika is written at the top of the diary then obviously it is my diary but why were you reading it?)

Shivay: maaii..mai nahi padha seriously
(Seriously I did not read it)

Anika: seriously?? theek hai to phir dijiye.... Wapas kijiye meri Chinty ko
(seriously? Ok fine give my Chinty back to me)

Shivay: Chinty?? Tum har ek naam C se kyun sochti ho Chikni, Champa, Chameli aur ab ye Chinty..... you are mad
(Chinty?? Why do you always use C for the name of your things'?? you are mad)

Anika: thank you billuji aap ke gyaan ke liye par ye meri cheezen hai mai kuch bhi naam rakhun aap bas mere Chinty ko wapas kijiye...
(thank you billuji but I don't need your advice... those are my things I can choose any name for them what is the problem of yours'?? whatever give my Chinty back to me)

Anika comes close to shivay to grab the diary from his hand but shivay is smarter than her and passed the diary to another hand and escaped from the spot. Anika ran behind him but was unable to get hold of the diary. They were running like two kids around the hall, shivay first and after him anika. Daadi was standing there and was shocked by this act of both of them..