EPISODE 15

Hello doodles... Thank You so much for liking the previous part. It means a lot. Now here rolls the next part.

HAPPY READING

EPISODE-15

EVENING TIME. The members of boys gang as well as girls gang are happy that their competition ended up in a good note. After sometime of their discussion and huge laughter everyone dispersed to their rooms. Soumya went away to her room with a sad face. Rudra noticed it went went behind Soumya to her room. Soumya entered her room and was about to close the door but Rudra jumped in.

Rudra: sumo...

Soumya: hmm...

Rudra: kya hua hai? Itni udaas kyun ho?

(what happened? Why are you so sad?)

Soumya: no nothing like that

Rudra went near the door and closed the door. After that he came close to Soumya and made her sit on the couch. Soumya could not stop herself from crying after noticing the sweet actions of Rudra.

Rudra: kya hua sumo ro kyun rahi ho?

(what happened sumo why are you crying?)

Soumya: I'm sorry...

Soumya was continuously crying. Rudra was trying to console her and hugged her tight. After sometime she stopped her vigorous crying but continued to sob. Few more minutes passed.

Rudra: kya hua hai Soumya?

(what happened Soumya?)

Soumya: tumhare muh se sumo zyaadaa achha lagta hai

(sumo suits your mouth better)

Rudra: hmm to mere sumo ko kya hua hai..

(hmmm... then what happened to my sumo?)

Soumya: mere sumo ko matlab...??

(what do you mean by my sumo??)

Rudra: tum point par aao hua kya hai... achanak itna rona dhona kyun?

(you just come to the point.. what happened why are you crying like this suddenly?)

Soumya: meri aur Rohit ki shaadi hai

(it's mine and Rohit's wedding)

Rudra: what??

Rudra's eyes widened in shock.

Rudra: ye kab hua?

(when did this happen?)

Soumya: aaj thodi der pahle..

(today.. just sometime before)