Chapter 17

Anna's pic above..

What do you think?

Do tell🤗😊

Scarlett's POV

The music started playing.

"Would you give me the pleasure of dancing with such a beautiful lady tonight?" Nick asked.

"Umm..." I started but he cut me off.

"Please, only this one. I insist" he said by fluttering his eyes.

I chuckled. How can anyone say no to him?

"Sure" I smiled.

He put his one hand on my waist and used another to hold my hand. I put my one hand on his shoulder and one in his hand.

Then we started moving ourselves according the music.

"You know? Eros is shooting daggers at me. He must be planning of killing me. If I die please tell the cruel world I'm the best friend anyone can in this world" he stated.

I raised my eyebrow.

"And why would he do that?" I asked.

"Why don't you see by your own?" He smiled.

When I looked behind Eros was seriously shooting daggers at Nick. He was getting annoyed.

He looks mad.

"Yes. You're right, but why?" I asked.

"You are so naive shortcake. He likes you a lot and he won't tell you but I can surely tell you that and till now he must be fuming in anger. We just have to wait for the smoke coming out from his ears" he chuckled.

I laughed.

"He don't like me and he's doing this marriage thing because of his ego and his mom's pressure nothing else " I stated.

"To tell you the truth and to open your eyes, I'm putting my life in danger. You'll be thankful to me in future for what I did" he said.

"Now he'll soon come here and will take you away from me or more like snatch you away" he said.

"I appreciate your effort but I don't think he is gonna do that" I said.

"Just wait and watch, shortcake" he said.

In not more than a minute, we were interrupted by none other than Mr. Rude himself.

Wow! Nick's right, he did came.

"Have you both done your dancing and talking? Can I take my fiance back if you don't mind? " he grimly smiled.

"Of course, she's all yours. I was just being a gentleman " Nick said shrugging innocently.

"Shortcake don't feel bad for the interruption by this fiance of yours, I'll soon come and get you" he teased.

"Nick " Eros growled.

I chuckled.

"Dude, I was just kidding. She's yours" he said and left with a wink.

He was right. He did came and interrupted our dancing.

This means he likes you?

May be.

Eros hold my waist with his both hands and pulled me closer towards him. I gasped at the sudden pull but I put both my hands on his shoulders to make some distance between us. My heartbeats increase at our closeness.

Again this stupid feelings, why does it all come when he's around me?

You know, it can be acidity.