Bee-Eff-Effs

"Fudge-balls," I spit out as soon as my foot stepped into a deep pile of slushed snow, I can already feel the melted snow seeping through my converse.

Note To Self: Buy snow boots.

Once I slide my foot out, I stepped again into another slushie.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Why, baby Jesus, Why?" I cry out, looking at the sky.  My back pocket buzzed and I groaned in annoyance.

I don't know why I haven't decided to turn it off yet.

Its been buzzing since I walked off.  When I acknowledged the first 10 texts, it all mostly read that I was being dramatic and should come back.

All from Eli

Yea right, he ruins any happiness in me and then mentions my past knowing how badly I hurt from it.

The heat from my body automatically came to my face and I remembered what he said to me.

Right when he said it I was going to scream at him until I couldn't handle it and cry.

Crying is what I usually do but I had to be stronger than that, especially if Eli was causing it.

No way am I letting a guy like him be the fault for my tears. I've cried too much over smug asses like him.

My phone buzzed again and I groaned loudly, sounding as if I was a wild bear under attack.

Bits and chunks of my dark hair flew through the freezing air and slapped against my face, the cold was literally the only thing that made my mind stop thinking.

Sometimes even stop breathing.

Ignoring the notifications, my soggy converse slapped against the sidewalk, some parts shoveled clean and some still filled with snow four inches deep.

It was like then neighborhood was playing a game with me, is she going to fall or isn't she?

Let's keep 'em on their toes.

It was a long walk to my house, but I needed it, I needed to be away from Eli, and everyone else who witnessed the scene.

What if Aaron was attempting to me like Parker did?

How would I deal with my self worth then if guys like that were going to keep knocking me down?

Tucking my flying hair behind my ear, I sniffed up my running nose and blew out a deep breath.

Great, the only guy since Parker that actually shows interest in me was following the foot steps of the ex I hated the most.

My back pocket buzzed again, only this time it was longer, alerting me that it was a phone call.

My gloved hands pull my phone from the back pocket and I see Sebastian's name flashing on the small screen.

There's no way Sebastian knew about what happened merely twenty minutes ago, he wasn't even there when it happened.

He's most likely just asking about where everyone else is meeting tonight.

Flipping my phone open, I put the cheap chunk to my ear and take in a deep breath. Only instead, I ended up taking in a chunk of snowflake to my windpipe.

Which, I ever so gracefully, coughed out and took a moment to breath accurately before greeting.

"Bueno?"