"chapter two"

[quick a/n: so i won't be doing the sewer scene because well nothing happens with the oc, but i have another richie book with more descriptive scenes:)) ]

"hold my hand,i'll be here baby cakes"

[quick a/n: so i won't be doing the sewer scene because well nothing happens with the oc, but i have another richie book with more descriptive scenes:)) ] "hold my hand,i'll be here baby cakes"

"mom this is complete bullshit!! how are you gonna ground me on my second day of break?!?" laura yells.

"because laura you missed curfew and you know the rules." her mom yells while grabbing her arm.

"well mother" laura yanks her arm away "it was only five minutes so i really don't see a big deal." she rolls her eyes.

"too bad, you better not think about leaving this house" her mom scowls.

"hm, well i thought about it and i'm gonna do it" laura replies with an attitude, she grabs her sunglasses and walks right out the door.

she walks down the steps with her head held high.

"laura renee hargrove, you get your ass back in this house!!" her mom yells sticking her head out of the door.

"why does it matter mom? why don't you go call one or maybe even two out of your 57 boyfriends they sure keep you busy!" laura yells.

"lower your tone, goddamn you are such a loudmouth!" her mom yells back.

laura stops on the sidewalk, turns her head and lowers her glasses down to the top of her nose.

she softly smiles and raises up her middle finger.

"and i'm proud of it bitch!" laura yells.

her mom gasps before slamming the door.

laura pushes her glasses up and she turns around to begin her adventure.

but as soon as she turns around she finds that four losers on their bikes staring at her.

she also noticing a blonde, he looks like the new kid on his bike in the back.

"oh uh, hi bill, eddie, rich and stan" she waves.

"that was so-"eddie starts to say.

"HOT!" richie smiles.

"w-we were just h-heading to the quarry, you w-wanna join us?" bill asks.

laura shrugs"hm, why not" before getting on bills bike.

the losers and the light brunette bike their way to the quarry, and you can tell that she has never been, because her fear is drowning and heights.