•|Fucked|•

~~..~~

Jungkook was typing quickly on his laptop with his glasses on. He didn't go office after knowing that Jinae was unsafe. He was waiting for his parents to return. 

He couldn't even trust  the bodyguards he hired since that man had the same look as the real Jungkook. 

Shifting around on the bed he tried to find comfort. He kept on looking at the window, the scene from that day not going out of his head. The man was angry and scared at the same time. 

Jungkook sighed before he picked  the file on the nightstand. He went through the file while the door of the room suddenly opened revealing his beautiful wife. 

Jinae smirked when she saw his eyes widen in shock. Her pink silky nighty working right for what she wanted. She knew that he was really stressed these days. Whenever she tried to talk he would zone out or call this man named Jisoo. 

"What are you doing Jinae?" His voice seemed cold. He eyed his wife from head to toe before placing his laptop to the side. He took his glasses off before walking towards her. His eyes becoming heavy as they were getting filled with lust which only Jeon Jinae could do. 

When he reached her side, his hands were resting on the side of her hips as he pulled her closer to his body. Her breath flinched as she placed her hands on his shoulder before smirking. The man was already hard, just one glance at his wife and he was ready. "Jinae." He whispered in her ear softly before biting it. His lips kissed behind her ear as he trailed down. 

Jinae's eyes were instantly closed due to all the pleasure. "Jump." He ordered making her follow it quickly. 

Her legs around his waist as he took their bodies to the bed. Placing her softly on the bed he leaned closer. "mhhhm Jungkook." he kissed her neck softly before bitting it. 

The pleasure was too much. He wanted her and he wanted her now. 

"Fuck this" 

~~**~~

Same night : Love motel

Minyoung breathed heavily as he thrusted inside her. He groaned in pleasure as the girl under him was a total mess. He leaned down kissing her neck and the girl didn't hesitate to move it the other side to give space. 

Their breathing was heavy as they neared the climax. 

"Jungkook! I am close." The girl moaned making him smirk as he fastened his speed. "Me too love. You are way better than my wife." He spoke before pecking her lips. "I love you so much Yeseul!!!! Fuck!!" He groaned as he came inside her. Without protection.  

She closes her eyes tightly. Enjoying this moment with the person she always wanted to. Jeon Jungkook her crush was finally fucking her and ditching his wife. 

She was the happiest girl on earth. 

As they both rested on the mattress with their sweaty form, he smirked. His head turning to side and when he saw that she was fast asleep he quickly closed the camera on the night stand. 

"Get ready to get fucked Jeon Jungkook." 

~~**~~

TBC

Bieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee