The Train Of Emotions

Follow Midnight on twitter! @_darkATmidnight  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 https://twitter.com/_darkATmidnight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

“What are we waiting for?” Ryder said.

It's been weeks and nothing has happened. In the news they found seven bodies at the gas station that exploded, they're still trying to identify the bodies, my aunt's been coming in and out from her house, and we've been stuck in her house with nothing to do.

“We've been stuck in this house for too long and there's been nothing from these people who want to hurt us” Ryder continued.

“And what do you want to do?” Ashley said.

“Hey guys! How you holding up?” my aunt said coming in.

“Ryder's trying so hard to make a point” I said boredly.

“The whole 'we've been stuck in this house' speech?” she asked.

“Yes, that one” Ashley said.

“Hmm, what if I can change that and make a house real fun to live in?”

“I would say your the best Midnight's aunt I have met” Ashley said.

“Wheres the others?”

“They are napping like kittens” I said.

“I am not a kitten” Daniela said walking in.

“Your hair's messed up” Ryder said.

“Your face is messed up, oh wait, you were born like that” Dan said.

“Burn!” Ash said.

“Okay wake up the others, grab what you own, and get in the mini van!” my aunt said going outside.

Ashley looked at me with a questioned looked, I shrugged and got up from the sofa to go wake up the boys.

“WHERE'S MY JEEP!” Daniela yelled when she didn't see it anywhere.

“Sorry dear, I had to sell it in the next states so They wouldn't come looking for it here” My aunt explained. Daniela pouted.

“Wait, you know about Them?” Johnny asked.

“Yes Hun” she said.

“And they leave you alone?”

“Yes, now lets all go!”

She turned on the car and we drove to a different neighborhood. We parked in front of a lovely home. It wasn't that far from my aunts house just a couple miles.

“Why are we here? Are we going to meet anyone of Midnight's relatives?” Ryder said.

“No” my aunt replied.

“Your moving and giving the other house to us?” Aaron asked .

“Not quiet”

“Guys shut up so she can tell us why we're here” Daniela said.

They shut their mouths.

“This big house” she pointed to the house, “Is yours, but if you act irresponsible and end up with a belly. I will get both asses of the couple. You have been warned, now go check your rooms!”

We all looked at her for an awkward moment then we ran in the house. We ran upstairs and searched out rooms. Daniela's and Aaron's room was the first door to the left, Ashley's and Jonathan's room was the second door on the right, and my and Ryder's room was at the end of the hall.