Bring it On

listen to song while you read

Don't blame me- Taylor Swift

Next day, office people were working with all power, new goals & orders were given to the employees & she saw them working hard. Now it's their boss turn to work hard & for this she will play as long as it takes to keep him intact.

Opening office door, Will was sitting on his chair looking through some paper, Sam asked him in surprise keeping her bag on table

"You're early, why? Fight with girlfriend" she smiled

"No & that is none of your business but I just came here to give you these"

Handing her some papers, she got confused

"What are these?"

"These are some shares paper which I have problem in dealing with & since you are so good at these, working so hard. I thought that you can handle them, can you? If you can't just tell me I'll consider you are a loser"

She grabbed the papers in anger, he grinned for mocking her

"I can"

"Okay, I am going to leave now"

"What? But you just came in office, where you going?"

"You are handling the company so I guess I don't have to work, I can spend my all time with my lovely jenny"

"& let people know that you live on your wife's income"

"Company is still in my name"

"Your father's actually" she said back but Will frowned how she know about this

"So what, it still stone's company"

"Alright, so you are okay people telling you that company has reached great success by your wife not you. Your livelihood is dependent on your wife not you. The money you spend is made by your wife not you"

"you're working I'll attend important meetings then no one will point it out"

She smirked, thinking not to longing this process anymore & finish in just one splash

"Are you saying you are not capable of handling this company?"

"I never said that, I am capable of handling this company besides I had taken this company to such levels you never imagined"

"Really, then why I don't believe"

"I don't care, you can ask anyone here they'll tell you"

"What that you had taken this company to imaginative levels of your mind"

"Believe what you want but truth won't change"

"Exactly, truth is you had taken company to some level, had-not have. People believe in present not past & your company falling is present"

"It's not what people believe it's what you think & I don't care what you think"

She smirked, moving seductively towards him. Oh god, this woman is messing not only my brain but my body, my life-he thought. Leaning towards him she whispered

"Then why does it bother you that I think you are not capable of handling this company"

"I don't, I said because you are wrong about that I am not capable, which I am. I did it before; I can easily do it again"

"Really, can you know? I don't think so"

"I don't have to prove anything to you"

"No, you don't but that's what your employees are saying, not me. Besides I have my own job, if this company fails your survival will be on my money because from what I heard your loyal employees are thinking of leaving your falling company"