Black-Eyed Children

The urban legend began in 1996 when a man named Brian Bethel from Abeleine, Texas claimed he had an encounter with two very strange children.

One night, he was getting into his car, which was parked outside a movie theater, when two young boys approached and knocked on his window. The man rolled down his window, but he got the strangest feeling that something wasn't quite right.

   " Hey, mister, we have a problem, ' said the older boy in a calm voice. 

   " You see, my friend and I want to see the films, but we forgot our money. We need to go to our house to get it. Want to help us out?"

There was something about the two pale boys that scared the man and he hesitated.

   " C'mon, mister. Let us in. We can't get in your car until you do, you know, " the boy said soothingly. " Just let us in, and we'll be gone before you know it. We'll go to our mother's house. "

For the first time, the man noticed their eyes. They were as black as coal. There was no pupil and no iris. Just two completely black eyes.

As if sensing the man's unease, they both said, " C'mon mister. We won't hurt you. You have to LET US IN. We don't have a gun..."

The man was frightened and threw the car into reverse.

The boy shouted, " WE CAN'T COME IN UNLESS YOU TELL US IT'S OKAY. LET! US! IN! "

The man drove off, but when he looked back, he saw that the boys were gone and the sidewalk outside the movie theater was deserted.