Min Yoongi x reader (Suga)

*In this universe, you have a special soulmate watch which you get for your 13th birthday, which counts down when you're going to meet you're soulmate (everyone's has their own melody the same as their soulmates)*

I was looking at a beautiful summer dress, until i looked at the price. Maybe not. Oh well, I'm going to try it on anyway. I walk into the changing rooms and a woman greeted me.

"Hello miss! How many items?" 

"Oh, just one thanks" i smile

"Okay, hope you like the dress!" she exclaimed

What a nice girl. I laughed at myself cause i sounded like my mum.I was half way through getting changed, when i realized that my soulmate watch was there. I never really payed attention to it, and my eyes widen. 30 MINUTES???

30 minutes until i meet my soulmate??

How did i not notice that?

I finally put the dress on, and step out the changing rooms to look in the mirror. I must admit, i look really nice, but it was way too expensive for me. I feel another set of eyes on me, and i hear a really nice tune, but i just shrugged it off thinking that it could've been the nice woman from before. I head back to the changing rooms, and i got dressed again, and my watch started counting down from 10 minutes. Am i really ready for this?

Should i even get out of this changing room?

I get out anyway, and hand the dress over to the woman. 

"Here you go miss, i might get it next time" i smile politely.

"Oh miss, no need for that" the smiley female speaks

"what do you mean ma'am?" i ask

"Oh,, someone already payed for this for you" She smiles giddily.

"Who?" I questioned. That must've been the person i felt looking at me. What i wasn't aware of at the time, was that my soulmate watch said 5 minutes.

.............................................................................................................................................................

I was speaking to the woman, ans she pointed out to where the person who paid went. I went and was looking. God knows who for, but i was waiting. I heard dinging sounds like i did earlier when i came out the changing rooms.  What? It was coming from my wrist. I look down and see on my watch

00:00:00:00:00

(years,days,hours,minutes,seconds)

oh my go-

My thoughts were interrupted because someone bumped into me.

"Oh. gosh, i'm so sorry about that" i say and look up

My eyes are deceiving me. There was possibly the most beautiful human being I've ever seen. His dyed blonde hair, beautiful brown eyes-

"Oh hello soulmate" he grins widely.

AHHHHHHHH HE HAS AN AMAZING CUTE LIL GUMMY SMILE ERUHFBVCQWUEBFQWE

"H-hi" i manage to choke out. 

" If you haven't guessed, i was the one that bought that dress for you" he blushes a it "Also, my names Min Yoongi. My watch went off before yours when u first saw you in that dress. Stunning. A beautiful dress for a beautiful girl" He flushes.

This day could not have gone any better.