Chapter-49

Hii guys! This is the next chapter. I hope you like it. One more chapter remaining and then His Reporter Biwi will come to an end. I will miss writing the book. It has been my baby from the past 7 months and I love it. I thank you all for the love and support you have given me and also the inspiration to write more. I love you all!

Shreya POV-

After the party, we all were so tired that we went straight to bed after getting changed. Aditya had school tomorrow and we all had work. Moreover, mom and dad were leaving for a 2 week trip to Kerala tomorrow morning. They were taking a direct flight to Kochi.

In the morning, we all bid farewell to mom and dad as Kabir and Siddharth bhai went to drop them to the airport.

" Shreya, please get Aditya ready for school while I prepare his tiffin. I'm giving this responsibility of getting Adi ready to you from now on." She said.

I nodded excitedly.

" Aditya, where is your uniform?" I asked as soon as I entered his room.

" Chachi, it's in the left cupboard." He said.

I took out his uniform and placed it on the bed.

" Adi, go and take bath." I told him.

" Done chachi!" He said.

" You are getting smart champ." I said.

He smiled.

" Now come here." I said and he obliged.

I got him ready within 10 minutes and we came downstairs where he finished his milk.

" Good boy. Now come, mumma will drop you to the bus stop." Roshni bhabhi said.

" Shreya, you start preparing breakfast. I will come in 5 minutes." She added.

I nodded.

" Bye Adi" I said.

" Bye Chachi." He said and kissed my cheek. I did the same.

They left and I started preparing breakfast. As promised, bhabhi joined me within a few minutes.

In sometime, Siddharth bhai and Kabir were back too.

Now bua dadi came out of her room.

" Ladies, now as I am the senior most person in the house, you will abide by my rules. No arguments for the next 14 days. The rules are-

1) Come home before 7 in the evening.

2) Never disobey me.

3) Wear Indian Dresses to work.

The list will follow and you are not supposed to break the rules. This is my final word." She said.

" Okay bua dadi." Bhabhi and I said. We don't have the power to argue with her early in the morning.

We served breakfast and then we all got ready for work.

Shreya's look-