chapter 2-misunderstanding

*my eyes are wide open from the fact that prince min yoongi of daegu was on top of me at this very moment and all the paparatzi are enjoying it.my father and lisa came over and helped me up and lisa took me away to a different room while all the paparatzi where questioning yoongi.to be honest i felt a little bad for him*

Lisa:are you ok!?

Y/n:y-yes just got a fright

Lisa:ok, nut wheres your dad?

Y/n:probably handling the paparatzi.

Lisa:im sorry but i have to go to my mum.

Y/n:its fine im ok by myself.

*suddenly my dad came in with yoongi*

Dad:so yoongi what happened?

*you could tell he wasn't angry because your dad was a really nice person so he would understand*

Yoongi:my apologies sir,i was tripped and lost my ballence and landed on y/n,im very sorry sir

*yoongi said all of it with his head down, i could tell my dad was trying to hold in his laughter untill he patted yoongis back and laughed his head off*

Dad:yoon-hahahah your fine dont-hahahah worry about it.

*I was just there smiling*

Yoongi:y-yes sir

*after that he looked at me and then left the room.

Time skipp

*i was sitting on a chair being bored cause i couldnt go out or else paparatzi would be asking me allll the questions about what happened with me and yoongi so yeah,just then taehyung,junkook and jimin cam in fml*

Y/n:oh hi

Jimin:we figured you would be bored so we came and were sorry about what we did earlier.

Y/n:oh its fine, wheres the others?

Tae:they didnt appolagise so they didnt wanna come.

Y/n:ohh ok well theyll miss out.

*we had fun and we danced in the little room while the others are outside.*

Y/n:*falls down on the chair*hehehehe thats the most fun ive had at one of these balls.

Jungkook:same normally my mum would just introduce me to random old people.

Y/n:does your mum do that to!?well mine introduces me to princes rather than old people but still...

Jungkook:i think my mum would do the same if there were any princesses.

*all of a sudden my mum came in and told me to come with her,i looked at the boys and they already knew what it was so i said goodbye and we left*

Mum:y/n id like to introduce you to chen and baekhyung they are brothers.

Chen:*kisses your hand*its a pleasure to meet you.

Mum:i guess ill leave you alone now.

Baekhung:would you like a drink?

Y/n:yes please

*he went off to the drink table and i excused myself to the bathroom and left chen. I went and got lisa and we headed in the direction of the room i was in before when we got in we didnt see the boys so i guess they went away back to the rest of their friends so me and lisa just started dancing around the room*

Lisa:HAHAHAHAHAH

*just then the boys came back in*

Jimin:uhh...y

Y/n:oh hiiii,this is lisa

Jungkook:so who where the princes that your mum introduced you to?

Y/n:my god they were pervs,you could tell from thier voices.