Chapter 9 {Forgetting him}

"Maybe instead of us talking we can use each other to forget our ailments. How does that sound?"

"Weirdly enough, I'm not hating the idea. "

The thing was I couldn't even blame the vodka, because I knew exactly what I was doing.

His lips were on mine them picking me up as I wrapped my legs around him. His hands were gripping my ass moving the dress up to expose my ass.

We went into his apartment as I ripped his shirt off, my hands splayed over his toned stomach. His abs making me want to lick his body up and down.

"What the fuck am I doing?"

I poised the question aloud as the door opened to what I assumed was Mason's bedroom. A spank came to my ass as I squealed.

"First thing I'm fixing. That mouth of yours. No more cursing or I get to have a go at this delicious ass of yours.

I sucked in a deep breath weirdly aroused by his words as he squeezed my ass laying me on the bed.

He stepped back from the bed the tent in his pants made me tingle with anticipation. He was scanning me wonder in his eyes as he examined my every inch.

"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this."

He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one first dragging it out as he grazed my foot with his fingertips. The next one came off and my breath hitched as his gaze trained on the soaking wet spot between my legs.

"Do you wax or shave?"

"Wax."

My voice was quiet making sure to mind my vocabulary.

His intake of breath followed by his hands trailing up and up until it reached the zipper of my dress. Unzipping me he stood up to tug the dress off me to fall on the floor.

My white lacy set of borrowed lingerie were fully exposed to him now and he was taking his time to look me over. As if I was some prized possession he's always wanted. He undid the white bra making my breast bounce.

"Spread your legs for me."

His words shivered through me as all logic threw itself off a cliff. I shyly separated my legs as little possible using my hands to hide my exposed labia in the practically see through thong.

"Wider,"

His words were followed by his hands spreading my legs as far as they can go and groaning.

"Remove your hands."

"Mason... I."

A squeeze to my thigh widened my eyes as his hands tugged at mine exposing me to him completely.

"Oh Princess, call me Daddy."

At first I thought he wasn't being serious but after a silent pause and no laughing I realized he was being completely serious. His fingers were trailing my body, my spread legs open to whatever he had in store.

I was staring into his eyes that now were looking only into my gaze as I heard a ripping sound and my ripped thong thrown across the room.

That was when I got nervous.

"Ma.. I mean uh Daddy, I've never done this sort of thing before."

His smile could not have been wider.

"Are you a virgin Babygirl?"

I nodded my head silently cheeks flushed.

"Perfect, lets just get you ready then for me to fit inside you."

His fingers were already delving into my wetness splaying me open for his singular finger to penetrate me.

His mouth was now trailing my neck as he finger fucked me. My moans rhythmic in time with his finger thrust in and out of me. Another finger joins and pressure starts building deep in my core as I stare in Mason's blue eyes. He starts rubbing on my clit to decrease the pain I was getting from the sudden insertion. His mouth finding my nipple causing me to jolt in surprise. He uses the shock to his advantage to sneak another finger. The stretch felt oddly good and erotic.

As he examine my reaction to three fingers now pounding my pussy. He tries pressing a fourth when I put my hangs on his chest squeaking. I mean come on I was a virgin.

"Oh daddy I don't know if I can fit that many. I'm barely fitting three and I'm completely spread for you knees up.It hurts."

His lips descended on mine as his fourth finger pressed its way in my moan of discomfort and pleasure was loud, I was deathly worried his neighbors might hear. A pressure unnoticeable before was building and I felt on the edge of a cliff.

"I think your ready."

My eyes widened at his words. Oh god he didn't mean. I head the unbuckle of his belt and flash of ginormous cock.

Holy fuck how big was that?

"I..."

"I'll go gentle babygirl don't you worry."

His fingers left my aching pussy and a sigh of disappointment and discomfort left me. His eyes were back on mine as I felt him lining his dick with my opening.

His brushed my clit before he finally started to inch his way in. My grunts of pain we're becoming more pained as he shoved his dick in inch by inch keeping eye contact with me to make sure I was ok.

Once he was halfway in I felt as though he was ripping my pussy to shreds but in a weirdly good way. A tear slipped out of my eye and Mason tipped his head to kiss it away and lock his lips with mine. Which took my mind off his full insertion. Causing a small shriek to be muffled by his lips.

"Fucking hell Rose your so tight."

After he grunted that out he started kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot and started to suck. His hands finding my large breast aching to be freed. He was pumping in and out of me now in a steady rhythm causing me to moan in pleasure.

"Your so big Daddy, it feels so good."

He rips off my bra and tosses it aside as he did to my thong and starts his torture of my breasts. Sucking and squeezing until loud moans were beginning to build into larger ones. My hands now gripping his hair as he sucked on my left nipple.

"I think I'm going to cum."

My voice was scratchy as I looked Mason into his deep blue eyes and the release so close.

"Cum with me Princess,"

After two more thrusts we reached our limit and came together to become one. I was holding him as he kissed me tenderly. Releasing his cum inside me as my pussy's walls clenched around his dick.

My eyes were closing when he slipped out I was so damn tired. I felt Mason rip off the sheet under me and replaced it with another placing it on top of me and him.

He pulled me to him and I clung to him like a monkey as he held me.

The strangest part of this fucked up night was. As soon as I had walked into Mason's apartment I had not thought of Zander once.