Twenty-Seven

You awakened slowly by some loud knocks on your door.

"Y/N!" It appeared to be Jimin. "Hurry!"

"What? For what?" You said opening the door.

"For school, you didn't change clothes yesterday or are you ready? Your hair looks like a mess." He laughed. "Hurry up, breakfast is ready."

He left for breakfast and you stood there dumbfounded.

You looked down at your clothes and you had the same clothes as yesterday.

"What? —When? —How? —Why?"

You looked at your bed and the book you read yesterday was in your bed. Was it all a dream then?

You quickly grabbed some clothes and went to shower. Still questioning what happened.

As you got out of the bathroom, you heard your mom calling you. You groaned since your hair was still wet and if you didn't brush it now, it was going to be tangled or puffy all day.

You were about to grab your hairbrush but your mother hysterically shouted for you to go downstair.

You sighed, and went downstairs. As you entered the kitchen, you saw your mother happily talking to Jungkook. Why was he here?

"Look, honey! Jungkook came to visit you!" She chimed happily. "Today, we'll allow him to take you to school since I know it has been hard for the two of you to keep such distance from each other."

"I.. okay?" You said.

Jimin threw your backpack to you and pushed you out the door with Jungkook.

You stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do or say. Didn't they know about yesterday? Don't they care?

"Your mom invited me for dinner yesterday and I came to spend time with you, but you were already asleep." He said with a smile.

"Wait, at what time was that?"

"Like around six." He said.

And that's when it clicked. You were trying to read your book around that time. You must've fallen asleep due to the lack of it.

So...

You didn't go anywhere.

So...

Jungkook is not cheating on you.

Realization hit hard and in a blink of an eye you were hugging Jungkook and kissing every inch of his beautiful, handsome, and sexy ass face. Yes, his face is sexy.

"You." Kiss. "Didn't." Kiss. "Cheat." Kiss. "On." Kiss. "Me." Kiss.

He was confused and you knew it but who cares? He didn't cheat on you and you are beyond happy because he didn't.

"Wait. You didn't, did you?" You pouted.

"Of course not, baby. You're all I need." He kissed your forehead.

You slap his chest.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" He protested.

"I dreamed that you did!" You exclaimed. "I was so sad, don't ever think of doing that Jeon Jungkook!"

You pouted almost crying just by thinking about it.

"I would never do that. I'm not throwing away what we have, not for anyone or anything." He hugged you and you desperately hugged him back. Clinging to him, to his scent, his arms and the beat of his heartbeat.

Because you never know when will be the last time you see someone whom you love. So you enjoy it.

You enjoy being in his arms.

You enjoy hearing his heartbeat against your ears.

You enjoy his unique scent.

You enjoy being with him, and you can't imagine it any other way.

And that somehow scares you.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Here's another chapter. I hope everything is clear, I didn't proofread the two recent chapters. And since I'm sick, these chapters are probably not even making sense. If you have any questions, please ask.

Anyways, have a great day, loves. 💜