My Spiky Teddy Bear❤️

{Y/N's POV}
I know what you're thinking. Raph? A teddy bear?! A snapping turtle is nowhere close to nice. But Raph is such a sweetheart! He's a hero to New York. A hero to me, I don't care what he looks like and what species he is. He so special to me. My own special teddy bear.
{Raph's POV}
After a few hours of fighting and kicking butt, I just want to lay down and cuddle. Y/N is always there for me when I want to cuddle or talk. For some reason, she calls me her "teddy bear", but I'm nowhere near a teddy bear. Every time we cuddle, I have to keep my strength to a minimum, because she so fragile. Like Donnie's shell. It makes me even more sad and stressed that I might hurt her if I relax. She's my everything, also counting my bros, but if I hurt her, I will never forgive myself.
{Y/N's POV}
When we cuddle, I always feel like Raph's not relaxing, and that is what cuddling is for! To relax and hug on the one you love. What if.....what if he thinks he's going to hurt me? I really don't want him to stress over something as small as that. Especially with three younger brothers and his elderly dad, bad guys trying to terrorize the city, and he's the leader? That's a lot of stress put on him. And he needs to relax. He needs cuddles.
I'm going to ask him what's wrong.
{Raph's POV}
I really need cuddles right now. I need Y/N right now..... "Sweetheart! I need cuddles!" I say. "In here Raph!" Y/N yells from my room. I walk in to my room tiredly,to see Y/N sitting on my bed with her arms wide open. "C'mere Raph. I know you've been fighting hard. You need a bit of downtime right?" She asks. "Yeeeeeees." I say. I jump on the bed and wait for her jump into my arms. She's so soft,like a plushie. We stayed in each other's arms for a while, but Y/N soon asked me, "Raph,why don't you ever relax? I mean,when we cuddle,why don't you ever feel relaxed to me. Is something on your mind?" Uh oh. She knows that I don't relax when we cuddle! I guess I need to tell her the truth. "Well, the reason I don't relax is because I don't want to hurt you. You know how big and strong I am, and because you're so little compared to me,it's easy to crush you. I'm sorry I haven't told ya,I didn't think you would care sweetheart." I said. "Aww Raph, it's ok! And that thing where you think you're going to crush me, that's why I'm on top. You'll never hurt me in anyway,you won't even hurt a good fly! Also you have a lot of other things to worry about then one little thing that will never happen. You need time to relax Raph." Y/N said.  I guess she's right. I do need to relax. With the pressure of my three younger brothers, being leader,and saving New York City, I do need a little downtime. "Yeah,your right Y/N. I do need to relax."
And we went to sleep like that for the rest of the night.
——————————————————
{FINIS}
Alright! I finished this oneshot! It's been in my drafts for a while,and I finally finished it! Also, Thank you guys for 201 reads. And thank you guys so much for the votes. You don't know how much this means to me. ❤️❤️❤️
Bye my stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Author-Chan out
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️