5: new comer

Silver reading a note^

the first 3 hours of today were just normal lessons, I already knew all this so Cindy let me sleep through it, then it was lunch time, I got up and said to Cindy "Kuro went to get me some more familiar's want to have lunch with me, or do you have another class to teach?" Cindy smiled and said "sorry princess I have another class, how about you come to my dorm, and we can have dinner together." I smiled and nod.

I then left for the cafeteria. When I got there I walked up to the chef lady from before and said "hello, mind if I use the kitchen, I want to try something, don't worry, I'll served everyone else food to." She nodded and suspiciously watched me in the kitchen.

It's been a while, I decided to make a whole bunch of food, after I was done with my meals, the staff which were the chefs form before, placed them on tables and the students all sat on the table with the food they thought looked the best, the chef lady who was in charge was shocked at how tasty my food seemed to everyone was, once everyone else was done, I cooked food for all the staff and then some for myself.

The head chef lady loved my food and I told her i could do this every week day and she smiled and we set up a plan where I get paid every week depending on the sale.

After lunch, I went and sat outside till it was time for our combat class. The 5 boys from my class walked up. Kami said "hey silver!" I smiled at them and said "hey guys!" They all had nosebleeds.

We talked for a little while and then they all said "will you go out with us." I stared and said "why?" Kami said "your strong and beautiful." The other 2 princes of the other kingdoms said that, and so did the noble form the magic kingdom, but Sebastian made my heart flutter when he said "because your smart, you don't like attention, you strong but don't flaunt it, you care for others, you don't brag, your not spoilt, and you look for the best in people."

I smiled and said "that is very kind, I'll give you all a chance but, not today ok, today was the day my mother died and my dad got cruel so I'd like to avoid any drama today." They all nodded and I smiled as I said "well see ya in class." Inside I was crying, today was a hard day for me not to show off my emotions and it was hard for me not to turn my hair black.

For combat class, all we did was fight caught beasts. We after wards did the same thing in our magic lesson, when it was the end of school, I went with Cindy to her dorm.

When we arrived we had a nice dinner she cooked and we talked about everything that had happened since the exams started, I even told her about how the 5 boys in class confessed to me.

She only laughed and said "your quite the eye catcher aren't you princess." It was a marvelous night, so much that I got so happy my hair turned black.

Afterwards I went back to my dorm, once I got there I fell onto my bed and once again silently cried all night falling asleep doing so.

The next morning I got up and refreshed myself once again as my hair turned white again, or silver as some would say.

Once I had finished getting ready for school, I went to class, for the rest of that day I spent most of my time with the boys, actually I was surrounded by boys, and they all equally wanted to share me with each other, if i was happy to do so, it was like that for 2 whole years, until.

It's been 2 years since I started school, and I just discovered my father has one year left to live, so I decided that I would skip ahead and complete school early so I can go see him and be with him for a whole year.

I was just about to go to the headmasters office to request I finish school tomorrow when I was cornered by the girls of the school, I didn't want to hurt them, so I let myself be taken to the most secluded place in school.

This one girl with tanned skin and a taunting look on her face was leading then she then shouted "oh my god, an SSS ranked loser can't even fight back how sad is that, she's probably a huge lier, she probably bought herself that rank!" All the oth...

This one girl with tanned skin and a taunting look on her face was leading then she then shouted "oh my god, an SSS ranked loser can't even fight back how sad is that, she's probably a huge lier, she probably bought herself that rank!" All the other girls laughed inside I was crying but on the outside I was blank, I showed no emotion towards what they were saying.

They started to beat me up, they hurt me over and over and over again, me not being allowed to fight back ignored it and then they brought a weird guy over and said "she's all yours, fuck her all you want dude." Now that pissed me off, my hair turned black my eyes shone bright angry red and I punched the guy in the face, all my wounds healed and as he passed out form 0.0000000001% of my power I used the same amount of power on all of them.

After that t would seem the whole school heard the commotion, the only person I haven't hurt yet was the tan bitch bimbo. I walked up to her, and before I punched her I angrily said to her "You can hurt me all you want, but don't ever and I mean ever try to get some random asshole to take my virginity I won't just hand that over you fucking bitch!!!!!" After my screaming I punched her in the face with my tiny amount of power and increasing it ever so slightly to inflict a huge amount of damage on her.

Then I breathed in then out, and my hair turned back to it beautiful white silver and I said "can someone please take these bitches and that asshole to the infirmary before I fucking get accused of murder." Then some guys and girls not involved carried them away.

Cindy came up to me and hugged me and told everyone to leave, and then they did except my 'boyfriends' and then I broke, my hair turned black once again and I cried, I couldn't keep it in anymore.

The boys all stared at this new side of me they'd never seen before, I kept saying to Cindy "I was so scared, I didn't want them to take my virginity, Cindy..." and then I'd cry, finally Cindy explained everything to the guys.

"Silver is very special, that power you just saw was way less then even 1% of her power, and when she feels a lot of emotion her hair goes black and eyes go red, except when she feels certain emotion, of sad her eyes are blue, if happy they either hold or yellow, it all depends on how she feels. But even so, she's been hated by her parents since the day after she was born, ever since her mother died, her fathers become abusive, he's hurt her, he's starved her and she left because she noticed he was building up to the pint of raping her, and yet she smiles, she acts like she's fine, when really every night she breaks down and cries herself to sleep."

They all went wide eyed and then I fell asleep.