35: Lost (Final)

Jaiiy pov

"u seen Jay or Christina?" i asked Jamie. "no" she answered. it was after lunch. we walked to gym our last class.

when we walked in the locker room Jay was changin her clothes. "hey where were u at lunch?" i asked.

she turned around and her eyes were red. "Jay wats wrong?" i asked.

"shes gone" was all she said sittin on the bench. she looked up at Jamie "can u do the little mind thing and talk to Chris" Jay asked with hopeful eyes.

Jamie nodded. we stared at Jamie for atleast 5 minutes until she started talking.

"she wont tell me where she is or wats goin on, she said she cant" Jamie explained.

Jay put her head in her hands. i wrapped my arm around her puttin my head on her shoulder.

"its has to be her parents doin this they transfered her to another skool" Jay said.

"we can stop by her house after skool" i said. Jay nodded.

...

when skool was out we all hopped on the bus headin to our house. when we got to the house there was two cops at the door.

i looked at Jay and she looked alittle scared. "may we help u?" i asked. "we are lookin for Jay and Jaiiy Williams" one said.

Jay relaxed alittle "thats us" i said walkin into the house with them behind me.

"is this about our parents?" Jay asked. "yes the money and house were assigned to u guys next if anything were to happen to them"

i know Jay was cryin just hearin about our parents and that their really gone.

i shed a few tears but i tried to stay strong for the both of us. we signed some stuff and the house was ours and the money were bein moved to our accounts.

we turn 18 in a few weeks so they let us stay in the house. i sat back on the couch while Jamie wrapped her arms around me.

"yall ready to go to Christinas?" i asked. they both nodded and we got up gettin in my truck.

when we pulled up to her we got out the car. we were all in shock.

Christina house was on sale. Jay dropped to her knees puttin her head in her hands.

me and Jamie got beside her holdin her. "i lost her forever" she whispered. she stood up gettin back in the truck.

everything in her life is breakin down and i wish i can help her some how....

---

The End.....Comment Nd Vote!!

Blow up my phone so u can get a surprise later on tonite

thx for the love and support u guys!!!

×Makayla×