The Ending.

Lots of gifs ahead

"Alright, good job guys. It's time for Step 2."

"Save the Miss Peregrine." Fiona asked. Jake frowned

"That's... sort of step 3. First we've got to deal with Barron. Come on. "

***

"They should've been back by now." Eve heard as they all snuck into the building

"- I said it was a trap." One of them mumbled

"If that's true, perhaps we should move the Ymbrynes now." She heard the familiar voice of Barron say.

"You are not serious?"

"Do I not look serious? Do I not look like a man who has trudged the globe looking for just one more eye to eat in hopes of regaining sufficient humanity to return to his research?" Eve who was hiding in the room rolled her eyes at the mans long monologue.

Did these people ever shut up? She's tired of listening to everyones goddam sob story.

"A man who spent years hunting Ymbrynes in preparation for this night. And 2... no... 3 days in Wales pretending to look at birds. I assure you I will not stand idly by to see my destiny derailed."

Eve had to admit he had a point about the bird thing.

That was a hobbie??

LOOKING AT BIRDS?

Just as he said his final words he turned around only to be knocked back by Emma's gust of Wind.

"Hugh, do it now!" Jake yelled and then Hugh jumped from where he was hiding and opened his mouth wide, allowing the bees to escape his stomach and attack the man and women.

They began to swat at the bees in panic.

The women then suddenly turned into some weird monkey thing causing Eves eyebrow to raise.

"Ew" she said looking at her as she climbed up a metal thing.

Eve had no clue what it was.

But she didnt know what any of this was so I guess that's not new.

The man however decided to go on the much more humorous path in Eves opinion and ran into a pool of water.

Why there was water in an abandoned looking place.

She didnt know.

"Come back here!" Barron yelled and Eve watched as the monkey women grabbed a rope and swept down grabbing a bucket of sharp thingies

"Get down" Jake yelled as the women began throwing the sharp weapons

Eve huffed angrily but knelt down.

"You think you can stand in my way? You Jake, content to age and die as if you had not the gift of peculiarity, at all?" Eve was so involved in watching monkey women she hadn't seen until it was to late as Enoch ran at Barron only to be hit down.