Chapter Nine

Sky's POV:

My tongue was practically numb once she pushed me away. My hands were still cuffed behind my back and were starting to get sore. My knees hurt from kneeling so long. Maya ignored me, typing away on her laptop and sipping on a drink she had her assistant fetch her.

"Mistress.." I whimpered. She turned her gaze to me and raised an eyebrow.

"What Pet"

"Please. It's starting to hurt staying like this.." I pleaded. She sighed and got up. Fear instantly shot through me, I was deadly afraid of angering her again. Without another word she pulled my collar, forcing me off my knees to follow her. She led me to the middle of her office and unlocked the cuffs, throwing them onto a table. I rubbed my wrists quickly as she walked over to a cabinet. She pulled something out and hid it from my view behind her back. She smiled. She walked back over to me and forced my head up.

"I need to concentrate so no noise this time. Don't worry, when we get home you can make as much noise as you want" She said, then grabbed my wrist and pushed me over to her desk.

"Put your hands on the desk and bend over" She ordered. I definitely DIDN'T want whatever was behind her back. So I shook my head. Her response was to slam me against her desk and give me a level two shock.

"Ruin my papers and it'll be a four" She snarled. I forced myself not to move, since I was laying on her papers. I felt her move my dress up and her finger rub against my core.

"Oh we're gonna have so much when when we get home...I'll make you scream for more" She Purred, rubbing her fingers over my most sensitive area. It caused me to jump and her to laugh. I yelped as she forced something cold and large into me. It hurt for a little bit, but soon she let me go and I could stand again. She walked in front of me and sat down in her chair with a smirk on her face. Then she showed me a remote.

It was purple and had buttons labeled on and off, then 5 numbered buttons. I gave her a confused look. Then she pressed on.

Holy shit

I instantly fell to the floor as whatever she put into me began to vibrate. It felt, so good and I let out a whimper.

"I see you like your new toy" She said, chuckling. She pressed the three button and the vibrations got stronger to the point where I could hear it faintly.

"P..Please....Please". I found myself pleading for her to stop. It felt good but also so so wrong. I was so close.

"Please what? You want more pet? Go on. Cum for me." She cooed. She switched it to five.

And that's when I crashed.

My body convulsed and I shook as my orgasm overtook me. The floor beneath me became soaked. She smiled. I looked away in shame.

I can't believe I just did that.

"Good Girl. See. There's your reward. You did a pretty good job, desperate to avoid a punishment hmm?" She said. I didn't answer. She gave me a level one sting as a reminder.

"Y...yes. Please..no more.." I begged. I didn't like this game she was playing. I didn't want her "reward".

"But you obviously liked it. But I'm not happy with the mess on my floor. Lick it up" She ordered. Disgust filled me instantly.

"No! I will not do such a thing!" I said. She stomped over to me and slapped me so hard my vision went out for a second, then grabbed my hair.