Chapter 20 (Part 2)

Ting tong...

The tall woman patiently waited for the owner of the apartment to open her door. It was almost nine months ago since the last time she came here. Knowing her, the place wasn't going to change at all

She figured the couch, TV, table and all that would still be at the exact same spot. She brought her unnie a full plastic bag of jelly, lollipop, chocolate, and candies- basically the stuff she loved. She missed Lisa, they didn't have time to hang out much since the both of them were the busiest among all. Now that it was Sunday, she thought they can chill together playing video games and eat snacks.

Ting tong...

She pressed the bell again. She didn't call her beforehand. Even though she can just barged in, she wanted to surprise her. The faint sound of footsteps inside the house began to be heard. She grinned widely, preparing her loudest scream.

Click.

"Uunn-" she hadn't had the chance to hit her highest pitch when the person who stand before her clearly not her Lisa unnie. The girl was wearing hot pants and loose you-can-see shirt with high ponytail and a cute cat-eyes. 

"I'm sorry," she gasped. "I thought- well isn't- I mean, I'm sorry wrong house." She bowed and already about to leave when the girl stop her.

"Wait, who are you looking for?" She asked

"Umm, Ms. Lisa Manoban. She used to live here. I'm sorry again for trouble you,"

"Well, Lisa does live here," she said. "Wait a sec," The girl let the door open as she disappeared inside the house. Not long after, the girl she was looking for appeared. Her appearance was not less different than the other woman except Lisa using pant pajamas with loose shirt.

"Sana?"

"Am I coming at the bad time?" She grimaced at the thought of walking over her unnie having sex with some random girl.

"What? No! No! No! l was- well we were rearrange our living room. Don't get a wrong idea, Sana. Come on in," Lisa invited her. Her cold was getting better and she was bored doing nothing in the past couple of days.

The first girl was smiling at her. Very pretty, Sana made a mental note.

"Sana, this is Jennie, Jennie this is my dongsaeng Sana." Lisa introduced the two strangers.

"Aaah, Jennie unnie?" She totally forgot this part when Lisa told her that she lived with Jennie.

"She's the same age with you, Sana," Lisa chuckled.

"Really? I'm sorry! It's not that you look old- I thought- I mean you date Lisa unnie so I thought-" she sputtered.

"It's fine, Sana." Jennie offered her hand to shake.

"Thanks," Sana grinned. "It's really nice to finally see you, Jennie." They shook hands. "Lisa unnie talks so much about you and to say that we only meet a couple times within this months.."

"Bad things?'

"Nah, she wouldn't say that. All she said is-"

"Is that for me?" Lisa cut in to prevent Sana leaking something embarrassing. "Give me my Florida jelly!"

"Don't eat too much sweet snacks, Lis." Jennie warned her. "You already finished half of our ice cream this morning,"

"I'll just eat some of it. Promise!" Lisa saluted her.