Chapter 23

Y/N's POV
YG ent.
"So, Y/N. We prepared a few songs for your new album. And we want to hear what you think about it." a group of YG ent composer team said to me in the meeting room.

"A new album?" I asked confused. " Yeah! Y/N, you will be promoting a new album in about 2 month from now." Yang pdnim said. " Hurmm... okay. But isn't it too soon. I just finish promoting for the mini album a month ago.?" I asked. "Oo.. that's fine. Your fans will love you. And we will make showcase for you to promote the album." Yang pdnim said. " okay. But lets hear the song first." Composer 1 said and we all agreed.

"Wow! I love all the songs. And the dance was pretty good too. I like it but can we decrease the cute acting part. I am not a fan of it. I was the vibe would be hipster and swag." I said my opinion. " okay. We can do that. So you want the dance to be more swaggy rather than cute acting?" The dance teacher said. " yes. Because that's how I shine more." I smiled and the all smiled back.

Practice room
Present time.
Gosh! I think this will be my busy week because. I need to practice 24/7 for this new songs. And getting prepare for the showcase.

"Okay.. lets start by learning the new dance for your new song." Han oppa said. "Arasso." I replied and get into my position. It doesn't took much time for me to memorise the dance.
After practice, I check on my phone and I have a lot of messages from Jungkook.

Jungkook💞
Y/N? Whatcha doin'?
Y/N?
Y/N?
Y/N, please reply. I miss you already.
When are you coming home?
Hey don't work yourself to much?
Lets grab dinner together.
Please. I love you.

Y/N, my baby💞(in JK phone)
Calm down. I'm still alive don't worry.
Sure. Lets grab dinner. I'm hungry.
Do you mind pick me up at my company?

Jungkook💞
Okay. Yay!! Thank you.
I'll be there in a minute.
I
L
O
V
E
Y
O
U
💞.

Y/N💞
Don't be late. Or else I'll go eat with Han oppa.

Jungkook💞
No... go eat with me.
You love me more than him.
Plus, I'm much more handsome than him.

Y/N💞
Why are you so confident? And stop flirting please.
Oh! I need to go. See you later.

Jungkook💞
Okay, baby. Love you..
Muahhh!

Jungkook just will never stop flirting. I can't stop this kid and my heart. I know that I still love him. So thats how the chat become more often. Before I went to bed. After I wake up. There's always a chat from him which make me happy yet still doubting at the same time.