Chapter 24 | Girls chat✅

Word count: 1405

(I just added a new scene of Venesa talking about her past! It does a lot of explaining 😀)

《《《《《

SAMANTHA WALKER

If this was a dream, I didn't wanna wake up yet.

It was like a dream come true.

We would be traveling around to all the places I've ever wanted to be.

Our honeymoon was planned as a three-week trip, which is almost a month as I said before.

The first week of the trip was planned in a resort in Hawaii. As far as, from the pictures I've seen, the resort was a beautiful place. It had an inbuilt swimming pool, spa, gym, tennis courts, horse riding programs, games, malls, and most importantly, the beach was nearby. So, we didn't have to leave the resort at all.

For the second week, we would be traveling to Dubai, roaming around the city, and having fun.

And finally, for the third week, we'd be staying under the ocean.

Yes, the ocean. Sounds crazy? I know!

There's this friend of Nate who owns an underwater resort! And we would stay there and explore the place. How fun would that be?!

All in all, I'm excited and happy about the trip. Beautiful places to visit and I would get Nathan all for myself, so it's a win-win, right?

We will be leaving tomorrow in Nathan's private jet.

I already packed two huge suitcases, full of my clothes. Since the place we would be visiting were all hot summer spots, I had to pack clothes that suited that season which was weird cause here it's usually cold and freezing that I almost all days wore my jackets.

I also packed another small suitcase (which wasn't actually small) with my toiletries, shoes, and makeup products, though I wouldn't be wearing much makeup there.

Nathan, as promised stayed home for the past couple of days. He was beside me the whole time but meanwhile, he was immersed in his laptop, doing his work before leaving.

Thank God, Ruther was back, who would take care of the company, temporarily of course. That guy cannot stay in one place for a long time.

I asked if I could help Nathan packing his luggage since he was busy, but of course, he refused and told me that I should help him by resting and taking care of myself.

Lord.

He was too much. Days have passed since that incident, and I'm perfectly fine now, but he won't accept it. He's way too protective.

He always was. But this incident made him more alert.

And maybe, secretly I do like this special care and attention.

Sighing, I walked downstairs towards the kitchen. It was already 11:50 and everyone's asleep. Nathan is still working, so I thought I could at least prepare him some coffee.

Oh, the kitchen lights are still on. Is someone there?

I slowly walked towards the kitchen and heard someone talking, I quietly peeked to see what was happening.

"Ugh! Hurry up! I'm starving!"

"Yes, babe! I'm almost done, wait up."

Awww.

Venesa sat on one of the kitchen counter stools while Ethan stood across the stove with an apron hanging on him.

Was he making something for her? Or rather, he's cooking?