chapter 9

chapter 9

after a week

Jungkook and Taehyung came for a sleepover because Yoongi was out that day, the two had been changing some things in the apartment as, sharing the food and not needing to put names on anything except Jimin's Doritos bags. In the bedrooms, they left Yoongis room empty for visitors and slept in Jimin's room.

As for the sleepover, the three always used to bring a bottle of wine they have never tried, and most of the time they didn't get drunk, they drank only one glass each.
but because they were celebrating Jimin's new relationship.

The bottle was set on the coffee table in the living room and the boys' hands glasses with the liquor and an open Doritos bag.
"we're so happy for you Jiminie," Jungkook said drinking from his glass while Taehyung was playing with his. "it reminds me of how I and Kookie got together, except the fact that nobody tripped and fell in the parking lot."

"yah," said Jimin pouting at his friends who were now laughing at him.

They all kept drinking, finishing a glass after glass, Jimin was the one to start giggling and quoting songs to every little thing that his friends were saying. Jungkook was on the floor staring at the ceiling, "the stars, can you see it, wow~" he giggled, the younger raised his hand.

Unlike the two giggling boys, Taehyung was still sober, the high tolerance boy just stared at the two smiling, he was more tried. "Kookie, home?" asked. 
"bu-but tata we can't, you k-know, cuz, you drink and u can't, and, and, tata can't drive, and, and Kookie can't walk straight, straight, hehehe, 'am not, hehehe," the black-haired giggled again.

"room, empty," Jimin said and pointed at Yoongis old room. His eyes were half-closed but every second now he jumped from his seat and set down, his glasses fell to the bridge of his nose his hair is a little messy. Jungkook took the wine battle wanting to put some more and only a few drops were in so he gowned, "tata, empty."
"Kookie, sleep."
"Kookie doesn't want sleep, Kookie wants wine and kisses."
"no, Kookie needs to be good and go to sleep," Taehyung stood up taking Jungkook by the hand and helping him get up as Jimin stared at the two going to the empty room. He went after them and he and Jungkook fell on the bed trying to cuddle as Taehyung made Jimin go to his room.

Jungkook was fast asleep when Jimin set on his bed and Taehyung was cuddling his boyfriend also fast asleep. The blonde boy opened his phone and called his boyfriend, who picked up after a few seconds. "Yooni~," said Jimin whining.

"Jimin," Yoongis voice was heard from the other side, "are you drunk?"
"mmm, Kookie and Tata came to drink and I miss you," the boys' childish voice filled the room.
"I'll be home in a few minutes, I just finished my night shift," said the older.

"come quickly I want a cuddle."
"ok Jiminie, go to sleep."

Jimin didn't go to sleep he stayed by the entrance of the apartment and when the door opened and Yoongi walked in, he saw the boy and swallowed hard.

(A\N cringe)

"Jimi-" before he finished saying anything two lips laid on his, Yoongi couldn't but to kiss the younger back closing his eyes. Jimin tried to deepen the kiss and even to try slipping his hands under his boyfriends' shirt. Yoongi gowned to the touch, only then he remembered his boyfriend is completely drunk so he broke the kiss making the younger pout, "Jimin," he breathed heavily, "you dint want to do anything you'll regret," the older took the youngers hands and held them making his shirt to fall back on his waist. "besides, Jungkook and Taehyung are here."

"I don't care," Jimin said trying to kiss Yoongi again but the leaned back making the blond boy whining for some touch.

"you're drunk."
"and you are sexy," this time the younger tried to kiss his neck, he held his breath to not make any noise as Jimin is kissing his neck. "You're tasty." "and you're horny, let's get you to bed," Yoongi took his boyfriend from the waist and carried him to the bedroom as his whining in his ear.

Walking inside the bedroom the older threw Jimin on the bed and went to the other room to find the Taekook couple fast asleep and making little puffy noises as they breathed. He closed the door and went back to his boyfriend who was asleep. He left for less than a minute and the boy was already asleep. Kissing his forehead making his smile a little, the older went to change in the bathroom, he took off his shirt to find a red mark on his neck, "Jimin," he sighed putting on his sleeping close.

Yoongi walked to the living room and cleaned after the boys' mess, and then going to sleep. He hugged Jimin who nuzzled to his neck, "maybe when we'll be alone and sober, we'll do what you want, okay baby?" Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear patting his hair, the little one didn't say anything but hugging the older harder.

The next morning the three woke up with a headache and hungry. The house smelt like chicken soup and noodles, coffee, and hot chocolate. They met in the hallway after a zombie walking out of the rooms.
Jimin rubbed his eyes and then saw Yoongi standing in the kitchen, an apron attached to his neck and waist, he whores a loose t-shirt and basketball shorts.

Jimin walked up to him hugging him from the back as the two younger boys set at the table both taking a sip from there hot chocolate mugs. "did you have fun yesterday?" asked the older.
"yah, it was fun, but not enough wine," answered Taehyung.
"you didn't get drunk?"
"no, only these two with their low tolerance."
"I see," Yoongi said as Jimin went to sit down to drink his morning drink, "I made you breakfast for the hangover," he set down next to Jimin after taking off the apron.

"Hyung? Why's you're neck red? Did something happen at work yesterday?" asked Jungkook.
"no, but somebody did attack me when I entered the apartment," he answered making Jimin choke in his coffee, he looked at Yoongi who looked at him with a smirk.

"I-I'm so sorry Yoongi," Jimin stutter.
"It's okay Jimin, I kind of like it," said the older touching his neck teasing his boyfriend. The three were now blushing, Jimin from embarrassment and Taehyung and Jungkook from the uncomfortable situation for there friend.

They ate in silent, Jungkook and Jimin had a class that noon and Taehyung had work, Yoongi also had class but Jin was supposed to give him a ride to the studio where they visited.

Jimin kissed Yoongi goodbye and apologized again for his uncontrolled actions the night before.

"Nice hickey," said Jin as Yoongi got in the car.
"Jimin drunk is dangerous and hot," he said completely honest, "he attacked me the moment I entered," he breathed.

"and you're not covering it?" asked the older.
"no, maybe it will make people stop flirting and asking me out, besides I kinda like it."
"Are you telling me you're a bottom?"
"what? No, I just tried to stay calm because he was drunk," explained Yoongi.
"ok, whatever."
"oh, shut up."

The marked boy dragged more attention, maybe they didn't flirt or asked him out but they asked him questions about his relationship, they just rolled his eyes and didn't answer as Jin teased him the whole time making him miss Jimin even more than usual.