Chapter 5

Hello again, my beautiful babies!

I wrote this chapter while running on three hours of sleep, so I apologize in advance if it's trash.

(spoiler alert: It is trash)

Enjoy!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Get your butt out of my face!"

Yoongi's frustrated voice broke through the thick forest that surrounded you, his hands trying to push you away desperately as his body pressed against your own.

You rolled your eyes, trying to wiggle away from him, to no avail.

"Get your hand off my boob!" You countered, tone dripping in annoyance.

"I literally cannot move any part of my body!" He popped.

"Then what makes you think I can!?"

The two of you had been like that for a while now. Bickering back and forth, sending each other hard glares and stern looks as you all hung from the tree's high branch.

You'd been stuck there for close to an hour, wiggling around trying to find a way to ease the uncomfortable positions you were all stuck in. You were pressed against each other, bodies molding together against your will.

The hot sun shone down on you through the trees, which only served to fuel your annoyance.

You were beginning to grow claustrophobic. You hated being this close to anyone...even if they were your closest friends...well, your closest friends...and Yoongi.

You were hot.

You were uncomfortable.

And you were frustrated.

"Hoseok, you're elbow is digging into my side." Jin complained, groaning in annoyance.

The now orange-haired man rolled his eyes, trying to move his elbow away from the older male. His sudden movement caused the net to shift slightly, causing your body to push forwards against your will, your forehead colliding with his harshly.

The both of you groaned in pain, your eyes squeezing shut.

The sudden change of position had cause you to roll on top of him, your body laying limply on him, fingers gripping the thick rope of the net. Yoongi was now on top of you, his chest pressing against your back as his hands struggled to find something to grab in order to steady himself. Seokjin was now underneath Hoseok, his previous situation now much worse than before.

There you were.

Sandwiched between three attractive men, all of you piled up like dominoes.

Three sets of hands were grabbing at you in an attempt to find some sort of stability in the unsafe situation in which you currently found yourself.