punishment

I sat there half asleep with a pouty face, Shawn went out with his friends, the day he came back from tour and only said.  "Hey babe I missed you, I'm going out with the guys," then left without me even being considered, I was some what mad considering, well at least I thing your girlfriend of 2 years is more important than guy friends but maybe I'm wrong. 

I ignored my petty thoughts and pulled my phone out of the pocket of my sweat pants, I was sitting on the couch cuddled up in a blanket with my favorite show on Netflix/Hulu playing in the background of my thoughts.

I searched my phone for something interesting, I opened my snap chat, revealing my notifications. I sat there opening one after the other.  After 5 minutes of opening snaps they were sadly gone and I had nothing to entertain me now.

Then a devilish thought came to my self, well if Shawn wants to go out with friends I'll show him what he's miss.  A smirk was now printed on my lips, I snapped a few pictures, the first was my breast, the second was a picture of my ass, and the third was a video of me teasing myself, by putting my hand in my underwear but not showing him anything. 
I sent the video and pictures and waited for his response. 

Shawn's pov.

I laughed with the boys, as they tried to hold their drinks down, I hadn't drink tonight because I'm driving home, also I'm not really good at holding down my "drinks".  My phone buzzed a couple of times in my jean pocket. 

my queen😍❤️ sent you a Snapchat!

I smiled at the notifications seeing her name pop up on my phone makes my whole day better, I hope she still isn't mad about me leaving.  I open the snaps at will, the first picture made me hitch my breath at the back of my throat, her whole chest was out and I didn't want the boys to see. 

The next picture was her ass making me have heart eyes. And the last snap was a video of her, teasing herself I couldn't help but grow a hard on.  I grunted, how now in anger. I'm with my fucking friends I'm not trying to walk around with a hard on.

I was embarrassed and my face turned a light shade of pink.  "Yo man you okay?" Jack questioned.  "Yeah bro where's he bath room?" I questioned trying not to be suspicious.  "It's around that corner I think," I smile and shove my phone in my pocket as I some what jog to the bathroom. 

I quickly lock the door with out looking back. I grunted once again in anger.  I shoot y/n a text.  "Be ready when I come home," I read the text in my head and quickly try to hide my hard on. 

*a hour later y/n pov* 

I sat on the couch innocently waiting for Shawn, I soon heard the door knob jiggle and was quickly stung open to reveal a mad Shawn with frustration in his eyes.  He grabbed my wrist with force not even speaking to me, he yanked me almost pulling me over the couch you could see his broad chest through his shirt. 

He dragged me to our room and order me to strip and lay down. I obeyed and quickly did the actions he demanded me to do.  I laid down on the soft bed that was already made. I kept my hands at my side with me back on the bed.  Shawn bent down now on his knees.

He seemed needy at this point. He licked me once but he stoped his actions.  "Get on your fucking knees," he spoke more forward than usual.  I obey as my knees hit the cold wooden floor. He pulls down his pants along with his boxers and lets me assume the rest. 

I take him into my hands and softly lick the tip of his member. He groaned softly and held my hair back for me.  I didn't want to keep him waiting so I quickly took as much of him as I could into my mouth, I bob my head slightly gagging at his large size.  I went along with this for around 30 seconds but it didn't satisfy him. He walked to his draw grabbed a condom and forcefully ripped it open. 

He rolled it on his dick and pulled of his shirt that was restraining him from being fully naked.  "Bend over," he hissed but lowly. I bend over on the bed as he slides in slowly. He grips my hair and roughly smashes into me.  "Fuck," I whine in pain and pleasure. He pushed harder, faster, and deeper. 

He bent over his chest on my back his whispered things in my ear such as.  "You like when daddy fuck you hard,"  "You wanna do that again baby see what happens,"  "Yes your a dirty little girl for daddy,"  I moaned at his words as he quickly found my g spot. He was already close considering how sexually frustrated he already was. 

His hand soon met my clit only making me closer and him to go faster. He kept pounding into me letting small cuss words leave his lips.  His thrust soon became sloppy until he bursted into the condom he had on. I was so close but he pulled out without letting me finish.  "No touching yourself, you're not cumming tonight," I grunted and rolled my eyes
punishments like this suck!

________________________________

i need holy water😅

i hope you guys liked it❤️❤️