Published!

7/21/2019

Hi everyone! First, I apologize for just dropping off the face of the earth. I kind of did, in that I went off the grid, electricity but no internet. So I haven't been responding to your comments and messages. But I do so appreciate every vote and comment!

I have continued writing and editing and have just sent Busting Up The Bad Boys' Bet to be published on Amazon. It should be available within 72 hours for purchase, for $2.99. It will also be available to Kindle Unlimited members.

This novel has been extensively edited, updated, and improved. Brad no longer ties Ally up in the closet, which many of you hated. Thank you so much for all your feedback. I used it! I also wrote a two-part epilogue - an epilogue and an afterlife. Yes! You get to see Daniel!

I will be taking down all but the first ten chapters here, but they will be the updated versions of these chapters.

Your support and feedback has meant the world to me. Thank you so much! If you would like to receive a free copy of the book in exchange for an honest review on Amazon, please let me know.

I've also sent Post Plague Kidnapping, a mature, post-apocalyptic, romance to be published on Amazon.

Cheers!

VB

7/22/2019: It's up!