Chapter 31 (Epilogue)

4 Years Later

"Mason, come downstairs. Uncle Jackson is here." I yell from downstairs.

"Coming Dad." Mason shouts as he jumps down the stairs.

"Are you sure you're okay with watching him for us?" I ask Jackson.

"Yes. We will be fine." Jackson's says as he picks Mason up. "I've missed this kid."

"Come on Honey, we are supposed to have you check into the hospital by noon." I watch as my beautiful wife waddles out to the car. She's two weeks shy of her due date, but because were having twin the doctor plans on inducing her today.

"Are you scared?" She asks me as she grabs my hand smiling.

"Yes." It's true. I am scared, but not because of the reason she is thinking of. Every time I step into a hospital all I can think about is the night that Kadance was in the wreck. To this day, I still have nightmares about it. The words from the doctor that night still haunt me. 'I regret to inform you but...' I probably shouldn't have run out of the hospital without letting the doctor finish what he was about to say, but the thought of never seeing Kadance was too much to handle. Jace came to find me after speaking to the doctor. Ryan. Ryan didn't make it through surgery. They tried to save him, but he died on the operating table. Kadance survived the operation, but she was in critical condition. She had to be put in a medical induce coma for three weeks. Jackson has a small concussion, but he made a full recovery quickly. Kyle and Alex both had third degree burns from rescuing Kadance. Both still claim that it was worth it to save Kadance.

When Kadance was finally released from the hospital, Jackson gave Kadance a note that Ryan had written her a while back explaining his reasons why he did what he did when they were together. Even though Ryan, put her through hell there was still a part of her that loved him. Like she said, he was her first love and they had a lot of good times with each other before her parents died. She took his death hard, and for a while she had to see a therapist. Once the therapist saw that Kadance seem to be doing better she was given custody of Mason.

She was scared at first to see Mason again. She hadn't seen him since he was baby. Kadance had me go with her to pick Mason up. Jackson was also there since Mason knew him as his uncle and everyone thought it would make it easier for Mason. In honor of Mason's father, Ryan, Kadance ask Jackson to continue to be a part of Mason's life.

Once Kadance had time to heal physically and mentally, we started dating. Our relationship blossomed quickly, and we included Mason in everything that we did. I fell in love with Kadance and Mason. She really is the love of my life, and I couldn't imagine not spending every day without her or Mason. We dated for a while before I propose to her. Six months later we were married, and a month later I adopted Mason making him officially our son. Between the time of the accident and mine and Kadance's wedding, Jackson has become a part of our little family too. When Kadance and I got our own place, Jackson moved in with guys so he could be closer to us.

"Blayne... Blayne? Anyone in that big head of yours?" Kadance says while giving my shoulder a light shove.

"Yes, Princess?" Yep, I still call her princess.

"You've been staring at the hospital entrance for a while now. I don't know about you, but I am ready to get this show on the road." She laughs. I love her laugh.

"Sorry, Princess. I was just thinking."

"What about?"

"Us." I kiss her and then usher her inside.

"Did you call all of the guys to come up here?" She asks as we walk to Labor and Delivery.

"I called Jace. He's letting the guys know and Jackson said he will bring Mason up here once the twins are born so he doesn't get restless waiting in the waiting room."

*******************

Kadance's POV

"Congratulation!" The doctor says as he hands me and Blayne our twin boys. Blayne looks thrilled beyond words holding our sons.

"Thank you, Princess!" Blayne whisper while kissing me on the forehead.

"For what?"

"Giving me our family." He smiles.

"What should we name them?" I ask him. We had a deal that I would name the girls and he would name the boys

"I want to name them after Kyle and Alex." He says as tears start to form in his eyes. "If it wasn't for them you wouldn't be with me and I wouldn't have Mason or these two wonderful blessings. They saved you the one time I couldn't, and they were both injured in the process. If anything, I owe them my life, because without you I wouldn't have a life."

"I would love to name them after Kyle and Alex." I say now crying myself.

Soon all the guys and Mason enter the room to meet Alex and Kyle. Blayne is like a kid on Christmas morning bouncing around with excitement.

He holds both boys while introducing them to everyone in the room. "This is your Uncle Jace. This is Uncle Jared, and this is Uncle Dylan. These two are your Uncles, Kyle and Alex. Y'all are named after them. And this is brother Mason with your Uncle Jackson."

I start laughing and everyone turns around to look at me like I've gone crazy.

"Why are you laughing?" Dylan asks.

"My poor children only have uncles. Y'all need to hurry up and get some women in your lives so my boys can have some aunts and cousins." Everyone starts laughing with me.

An hour later the nurse comes in and tell everyone visiting hours are over and that I need to get some rest. She takes the babies to the nursery leaving just me and Blayne.

"Blayne?"

"Yes, Princess?"

"Thank you for every time you saved. I don't even want to imagine where I would be if it wasn't for you."

"Princess, I love you. Always, Always I will save you."

"I love you too Blayne. Lay next to me so I can sleep."

I drift to sleep and hear Blayne whisper, "You saved me too, Princess."

~The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: It's officially over. I really enjoyed writing this story, even if it doesn't seem like anyone is reading it. At least I had fun. I will post the letter that Ryan left for Kadance.

If you enjoyed this story, please vote, comment and follow me! I've have already started writing my next story which will hopefully turn out better than this one. Follow me if you want to read it. I will start posting it soon. I wanted to make sure I at least had a few chapters ready to before I start posting. Also, if anyone wants to make a better book cover than the one, I made please do. I'm not very good at it.

Anyways... Thank you for reading and I love you all! KJ<3