episode 2

EAST MEETS WEST

We decided to head to Food and Fuel a big restaurant just at the back of my house. It was freezing cold outside  as you could probably see frozen ice everywhere. The billboard signs were actually frozen. Taking my jacket off I soon sit by the window while Evian goes to order our food.
Soon he comes back with both of our trays as we sat down to eat.
"Like seriously I've being craving peanut butter and hamburger with some fries. I said still taking a bite from my hamburger.
'It suits you, but you're kinda going to be experiencing lots of changes too" replied Evian drinking his lemonade.
"I can't still believe you're pregnant for Michael. 'Like seriously you hate that guy.
"Yeah I just didn't know what I was doing you know'.
"Have you told mum about it yet?
Nah I haven't!. Still thinking if I should tell her, or just travel out and stay there till the baby is born. Then I tell her.
"I don't think you should do that Emma!. Just tell her she's your mother and I guess she'd understand you. Said Evian taking some fries outta my plate.
Hey! I snapped his fingers holding the tray towards me.
Evian just smiles as I also do the same to his.
Looking round the restaurant I found some of our friends back in college all dinning out with friends, family and class mates.
I spotted Chloe, summer, Darcy and Jake all seated at a table over a cup of coffee and some doughnuts. They seemed to be occupied with their conversations that they probably took notice of me staring.
So much had happened in the past and it was just me and Evian all through the days, weeks, months and years. We've being best friends since grade four. Evian was more like a brother to me. We went shopping together. Did some house chores together, camping together and clubs together. He was two years older than me. Tall and handsome every girls dream man back in school. He was really good in drawings too as he was also working with one of the best architect company in London here. Although we both come from a wealthy family we chose to keep it low.
'Food and Fuel was our best eat out outlet in the neighborhood. As we spent our time in the morning and evening after work there.
Done with my food I immediately emptied the disposable plates in the trash can  while still drinking my hot milkshake.
Just as we were about to step out I found Michael heading over to the restaurant with some of his friends.
They were probably coming back from work I guess. They were all dressed in  black and all looked dashing. But most of all Michael was the hottest.
The was something about the way he walked, his smile and the dimples on his chin . I was so lost in his world that I didn't realize I was drooling.
Evian quickly taps me and I realize what I'm doing immediately.
"What with you Emma?.' Here" he said giving me a tissue to wipe my lips.
'Thanks" I replied smiling back at him as we talked more about going shopping, doctors appointment and getting me my baby daddy.
Michael laughter soon catches Evian attention as he looks towards two tables before ours. to see him seated with his friends all eating.
He takes my hand into his immediately and smiles
"Now he's here, you should go tell him you know?.
Looking over to where he was pointing I pretended to be shocked at seeing him.
"Ooh my God he's here Evian.! I slowly said holding his hand tight.
"Of course he's here, now just walk over to his table and take him somewhere no one can eavedrop on your conversation, and just tell him. Suggested Evian talking quietly.
"No I don't think I'm ready. I replied raising my eyebrows at his suggestion.
'We'll have it your way" he said still looking at me.
'How far are you? He asked looking at his phone.
"Not sure. But I'm heading over to the hospital tomorrow.
"Yeah what time? I'd like to pick you up you know
"Yeah sure I'd love that. "Totally nervous about all this you know'.
"Yeah you must be. Look let's gets out of here before those crazy paparazzi gets here.
"Yeah you're right I replied putting my jacket on.
Heading to the door Evian wraps my palm in his as we both head for the door. Somehow  the crazy teens who had being stalking both of us soon approach us standing behind Michael's table.
I try to hide my face. But still they keep on yelling my name.
Michael soon turns and our eyes Lock immediately sending all kinds of emotions at me.
His gaze soon shifts to Evian  and then our interlocked palms. I did see abit of hurt in them as he just looks at his phone before waving at someone. Following his gaze I soon discover he was waving at a girl and non other than Sofia. The school slut back then in college.
I felt irritated and jealous as well. How could he do this. Well I don't blame him cause he's the player himself.
Tapping Evian we both walked out heading home.

Soon as Evian sped off I slowly walked in first heading for the fridge. Getting a bottle of water I soon drink to my heart content before switching on the television as I headed upstairs to go change into something warm.
Combing my hair I soon put it up in a ponytail style before heading downstairs.
Looking at the clock it was already 10:oo on the dot.
I was bored so I decided to text Evian. Luckily he was online as we began to chat nonstop.
Soon my eyes began to get heavy as I texted him the address of the hospital.
He soon sends me the crying emoji but smiles and wishes me a goodnight sleep.
Turning off the television I slowly walked upstairs.
Getting to my room I locked the door and said a few prayers before closing my eyelids.