3: Staying with him

You look right into his eyes and tell him you want to improve your relationship with him.You invite him to enter into your house and talk about your life in general.You go in your bedroom on your bed and begin a discussion.

You discuss with him about the news that came early this week.The girl that has been found dead where the murder is supposedly a man :

- Did you see the news early this Monday ?
- .......Yess I saw them ?
- What's wrong with you why did you take so long to respond ?
- There's nothing....
- TELL ME !!!
- NO !!! Answers he with an anger that you didn't saw from him before
- I don't care tell me...

Suddenly he slaps you in the face and tells you to never questioned him about the news or the girl again.In your head your confused he's never been that violent and cruel with you.

Your afraid.....

You don't know what to think....

You tell him to leave your house that you have to rest because your tired.He quits your room then your house.The hours passes and you are still thinking about how he reacts.

At 11 o'clock you still up like you thinking about the relationship you have with your boyfriend.You questioning yourself if you should call your mother.You erase this idea.Your mother once tell you that at 18 years old you are an adult an that you have to take your responsibilities.

You finally fall in your sleep.

The next weeks are terrible.You boyfriend begins to be violent with you.Slapping you,Insulting you...

You know you're in an abuse situation but you don't know what to do.You love your boyfriend very much and you don't want to break up with him.

___
What do you do ?
A.Go away from him (Go to chapter 6)
B.Give him a chance (Go to chapter 7)
___