Chapter 24

[ Alyys ]

It all started with dancing. I pulled him to the dance floor and we just let ourselves go. Getting closer with the minute, eventually just standing against each other. We stare into each other's eyes and I can't help myself.

I push my lips against his, remembering how soft they were. The action gets answered with a needy groan from Caleb and I feel his hands starting to make there way all over my body. I don't care at this point, I just let it all happen.

Before it gets crazy, he breaks off the kiss and looks at me. We are both drunk out of our minds, but who cares.
"I need another drink."

"Get me one too!" I giggle and keep standing against him. Caleb starts to laugh and makes sure I let go of him. He walks away to get us drinks and I keep dancing. I let my mind and body just do what it wants to, I'm too tired and too drunk to even think about what I should and shouldn't do. Caleb gets back with the drinks and puts them on a table.

I look up when he placed one of his hands on my hip, still standing behind me. He pulls me against him and I feel his breath on my neck. I start to giggle again and a grin appears on my face. We start to dance again. I can feel his other hand laying down on my hip, holding me right where I am.

The dancing slowly turns into grinding, him still holding me. I can feel his lips carefully dragging over my skin, barely touching it. I hear a soft groan right by my ear, and the next thing I know I feel something hard brushing against me.

I can't help but giggle and quickly turn around, looking down of course. I can see Caleb grinning and we both start to laugh.
"What? I can't help it, the most beautiful girl is dancing against me."

I start to blush a little, but it is dark on the dance floor so I hope he didn't see it. He pulls me closer again, pressing a kiss on my lips. Before we even know it we are already off the dance floor and in a corner again, kissing. I let my hands run through his hair, softly pulling at the ends what is answered with another needy groan.

After a few minutes, we stop and Caleb grabs my hand. Without saying anything we make our way through the crowd, greeting a few people and laughing when we get confused stares. It takes us a solid half an hour to get from one side of the living room to the other.

But of course is dancing, drinking and talking with people more important than getting upstairs. At least that's what I thought. Caleb keeps dragging me with him, both laughing about how drunk we are. Eventually, we make our way up the stairs, Caleb of course almost falling down again at the top. I quickly grab his arm and pull him to the side.

We stumble around in the hallway, trying to find a room that hasn't been claimed yet. Our search for one gets interrupted by our short make out session, which almost every time leads into us having the giggles again. At the end of the hallway, we find a room. 

We walk into the room, Caleb closes the door and locks it. I push him against the wall and our lips connect in a hungry kiss again, but this time more serious. No more giggles and laughter. He turns us around and I moan in his mouth what turns him on. I bite on his bottom lip what earns me a moan from him. I take the opportunity and slide my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues play a fiery game.

I pull away slowly and I tug at his shirt and then take it off. His hands run down my spine and I start to shiver. He slowly pulls the zipper of my dress down with his hands and I let the dress all on the ground. His hands stay at my back, making my bra be the next thing to fall on the ground.

Caleb picks me up and carries me to the bed. He softly throws me on the bed and before I know it he's above me, our faces only a few inches away from each other. The lust in his eyes turns me on and I can't wait anymore, I push my lips again on his.