♡23; I'll help♡

I looked at myself in the mirror, this dress is beautiful. However.... I make it look terrible.

"Minji I can't wear this, my disgusting body makes this dress look bad. I'm better off wearing a hoodie" I sigh frustratingly.

"Jesus y/n!! You look beautiful, don't you dare say that! Now come here so I can do your makeup so you'll feel a bit more confident" Minji says.

I walk towards the dressing table and sit down.

Minji ties up my hair in a bun and does my makeup.

I asked Minji everything about Yoongi whilst she was doing my makeup.

Turns out they both like each other but aren't dating yet. Hopefully that happens soon!!

Minji gave me a neutral makeup look with a cute wing.

Once she was done with my makeup she untied my hair so she could put some loose curls in it.

Suddenly the door opened. "Hey is y/n he-" Jungkook pauses and looks at me "oh my gosh y/n you look gorgeous" he says once he sees me in the room with Minji doing my hair.

I saw my cheeks going red through the mirror after that comment making me shy so I cover my face with my hands.

And suddenly Jungkook was infront of me as I felt two strong firm hands grip onto mine and pull them away from my face "don't hide your face, it's beautiful" he says with a smile making me blush even more.

"Th-thank you" I reply shyly.

Jungkook takes the curling iron out of Minji's hands "hey, you're makeup and outfit are done right?" he asks.

"Yes they are" Minji replies.

"Good, you can go to the others already. I'll help y/n with her curls" Jungkook says as he smiles to my direction.

"Good idea" Minji says as she gave us a wink and walked towards the door and left.

Jungkook gently wrapped my hair around the iron making curls.

If felt amazing to have his hands playing with my hair as he made my curls.

I shut my eyes as I felt his hands in my hair.

"Enjoying it a bit too much?" I hear his husky voice whisper in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"N-no what?" I say flustered.

He chuckles "just joking with you" and he continues curling my hair.

"I'm done" he says after about 10 minutes.

"Thank you Kookie" I smile at him.

"Anything for you, are you done yet or do you need more help?" he asks. My heart skips a beat at the words 'anything for you' like gosh this boys is a tease just kiss my already.

"Uhm.. I just need to put on my necklace and then I'm done" "I'll do that, where's the necklace?" he asks making the butterflies go even more crazy in my stomach.

"Here" I say shyly as I grab a necklace from the dressing table infront of me and I put it in his hand.

He gently pushes my hair infront of my shoulders and I can feel his warm breath hitting my neck.

He softly puts the necklace around my neck and ties it on the back.

He pulls my hair back behind my back and he snakes his arms round my waist.

I felt warm all over feeling very self conscious yet safe in his arms.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and I felt his breath yet again hit my neck.

Fuck this man is driving me crazy and I don't know how much longer I can control myself.

Suddenly I felt his warm lips on my neck making me gasp.

——
A/n: my views are going up so fast I can't believe it. And by the way I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that good I have no idea how to write scenes like this haha

Oh and I'm sorry for the short chapter, I just thought this was a good place to stop haha and continue in the next chapter.