Holmes & Watson

This is the story of Holmes and Watson, no not the one you've all heard based in the Victorian ages. No, this story is about the Holmes & Watson detective agency run by Samantha Holmes and her trustworthy friend and assistant Chloe Watson.

Samantha came from a small town in Derbyshire and Chloe came from a town in Yorkshire but despite living quite far from each other, they are now running a detective agency in London in a two bedroomed flat in central London.

Holmes is the girl with a pixie haircut attempting to run on the roof of the Knights Bridge apartments from the maintenance man with a knife. They were solving a case about the murder of one of the guests, turns out the guest was his ex who made him bankrupt, so he killed her. As he stood opposite Holmes, she tried to convince him to not make his sentence any worse. She failed. As he swung his knife at her, her foot slipped sending her tumbling down the roof. She only just managed to latch onto the end.

Now there's something you need to know about Holmes. She is weak. She had trouble opening some of the doors when she was in college and is still as weak as she was back then. Now moving onto Watson, she's the short blonde-haired girl with glasses around Samantha's age. She's stood on the ground beside Lestrade who an officer in training, shouting for Holmes is to hold on while Lestrade was biting his nails. Unfortunately, Holmes could not so she was falling to her death.

You may be wondering why the main character is going to die at the beginning of the story.

Well, this is not the beginning.