Two

A loud noise was heard outside. "What the hell!?" Shadow shouted. Everyone was confused and worried. All of a sudden the lights went off. All everyone could hear was Amy's scream and her yelling "SONICCCCCC!!!!!"

The lights came back on. "Is everyone alright!? Did anyone get hurt!?" Sliver asked everyone. "No shit, Sliver!! Amy just screamed! Of course everyone one is not okay!!" Yelled Knuckles. "W-wait....where is Amy...?" Said Tails in a scared tone. Sonic's eyes widen. "AMY!?" He yelled.

Sonic saw one of the windows broken. He ran to the broken window, his friends following behind him. Sonic saw his metal version of himself carrying his rose away....

No....
No.
NO!

This can't be happening!

This is all your fault!

You were supposed to protect her and love her! But instead, you let her get taken away!?

I bet Eggman has something to do with this.

Kill Eggman.

Get rid of that tin can as well.

Kill Eggman.

Kill Metal Sonic

Kill Eggman

Kill Metal Sonic

KILL BOTH OF THEM!!

MAKE THEM SUFFER!!!

MAKE EVERYONE THAT MESSES WITH YOUR LOVE SUFFER!!!

GET HER BACK AND MAKE HER YOURS!!!

"Big blue? Are you alright?" Rouge said with a concerned look on her face."I-I'm fine, Rouge." Said Sonic. "I'm gonna get Amy back." After he said that he jumped out of the window and ran to towards the direction Metal Sonic went. "SONIC!" Tails yelled. "Quiet, fox! Faker will be okay." Said Shadow after rolling his eyes.

🔪🩸🩸🔪

Eggman smirked. "You did something useful for once, Metal Sonic!" He said to the robot. Metal Sonic just nodded. "EGGMAN!!! LET ME GO!!" The pink hedgehog yelled. "Oh be quiet, you pink hedgehog! You're only here because I wanted Sonic to come here so that I can capture him! Since you're his "best friend" I decided to capture you!" Said baldy mcnosehair.

Amy glared at Eggman. Eggman just laughed his annoying laugh. "You think you scare me? Well you DON'T!" Amy didn't say anything.

"Now, all we have to do is wait for—" "EGGMAN!!!!!" Eggman turned his head and saw Sonic at the doorway. Eggman, Amy, and Metal Sonic noticed that Sonic's eyes were...red. Why were they red? What happened to his emerald eyes?

"Ah! Look who decided to show up! Quick question, why are your eyes—" Eggman stopped talking when he heard the cage that Amy was in open. Sonic had pressed the button. "Amy! RUN!! RUN BACK TO OUR FRIENDS!!!" The blue hedgie informed Amy.

Amy quickly started to run out of Eggman's lair. Metal Sonic tried to stop her, but Sonic tackled his metal version to the ground. Sonic ripped Metal Sonic's head off, causing Metal Sonic to immediately turn off. After that, Sonic threw the robot's head on the ground.

"DANG IT! THAT'S THE FIVE HUNDREDTH TIME YOU DID THAT!!" Said the really angry villain. Before Eggman knew it, Sonic ran towards Eggman and stabbed him in the stomach. Eggman yelled in pain while holding his stomach. Sonic pushed Eggman to the ground. Eggman fell hard on the ground on his back.

Eggman looked up at sonic with a scared look on his face. Sonic looked down at Eggman with a smug and also creepy look. "S-Sonic....what w-w-was that f-for....?" Eggman whispered. Sonic smiled. "You took her away from me. Now you're going to pay...BIG TIME."

Sonic raised his left foot, and then stomped on Eggman's face, crushing Eggman's face. Blood spilled out. Sonic stomped on Eggman's face with his foot for about two minutes. When he finally stopped, blood was on his shoe and on the floor.

Sonic's head was twitching. He had an insane smile on his face. His eyes were really small, like an insane look. Sonic started to giggle. Then it turned into a loud insane laugh.

" O N E   D O W N  ,   S I X M O R E    TO  G O  "