His Fangirl | 5

Lisa's Point of View

Today's just another day to frustrate myself from shooting endorsements.

"Get up," Rosie said while slowly pushing the curtains in both sides.

I opened my eyes and went to stretch my arms before standing up. I immediately took a shower right after then. Nothing's in my mind right now. Just blank thoughts that wary around my head.

Few minutes had passed, I finished taking a shower and went to wear my clothes. I'm wearing my usual clothes for work. Typical white crop top with a minimal design in the middle pairing it with jaggers and my favorite white shoes.

"Let's go," Jennie unnie said after receiving a message from our manager.

We went out to ride the van our manager brought to pick us up. "For today's agenda–" our manager's about to say something but he was stopped by Jennie unnie.

Jennie unnie suddenly talked. "Yeah, new CFs. New ads and endorsements,"

"Yeah, nothing's new," Rosie agreed to the thought.

It's not that we're complaining but it seems like it. We go to the company almost like everyday, not to make music anymore but to deal with the ads, endorsements and just such promotions.

Our manager didn't even say a thing. It just means that what we're saying is right.

Not surprised at all, though.

"Don't be sad, girls." our manager said.

I know he's always been kind to us. It makes us sad, seeing him sad because of the treatment our company's giving us. He's the only one we can rely on when things screw up by chance.

"Yeah, we're not sad, manager-nim." I said to make him smile.

I put my phone out to check things through my instagram but didn't have the chance to check any because I eventually slept in the ride.

After a few, we got in front of our company. "Okay, let's go in, girls," our manager said.

We went off the van and started walking towards the building. And while walking, I decided to open my Instagram since I slept, that's why I didn't check anything a while ago.

I opened the wifi up and quickly got thousands of notifications. Not surprised, what's new? It's normal for the idols to get this much.

Just right after getting inside the company, a notification made me realize of what happened yesterday which I somewhat already forgotten.

What the heck!

Instagram
(lalisa): jungkook: Hoobae, you're not replying. I decided to drop by at your company to talk to you.