Becoming The Monster

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since I last spoke to you buuuuut I guess the wait is over kinda?

I'm very pleased to announce that I've been planning and working on To Be Human 2.0 and it's going so well! I just wanted to update you on the new title and book cover! I've also made a playlist that fits the theme of the story and characters if any of you are interested! It's what I use to get me in the mood to write it!

I'm actually having a lot of fun writing this darker version and I've got so many ideas for it. It's been a long while since I was excited about this story and I'm so glad I made the decision to rewrite it.

Without further ado, here is what's new. (Yes I know that rhymed, it wasn't intentional)

Title: Becoming The Monster

Cover:

Playlist:

Playlist:

Release Date: 10th of June (Pride month baby 🏳️‍🌈)

I want to get a few chapters finished before I publish the first one so you guys don't have to wait as long for updates anymore.

I can't thank you enough for being so patient with me and for all your kind comments, I've read them all and they mean a lot to me 💕

I also can't wait for you to meet the new versions of the characters! I really hope you'll love them as much as I do!

Anyway, that's all for now and I'll see you all very very soon!

I can't wait 💕

Much love
- Heather