𝔛V̶𝔩𝔩

ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs☽☽

☽☽

10 minutes of complete and utter silence,though Scarlett swears the entire hotel can hear her heart beat and shaky breathing.

Scarlett stares at the cream wall in front of them still in shock as Klaus fights with himself to gain control again.

"Don't worry,love,as much as i would love to, you are not ready"Klaus says finally as he continues to yell at himself in his mind to pull away and not give in.

"B-but how are you going to stop from-" Klaus cuts Scarlett off by finally pulling away almost slamming himself into the wall she was looking at due to the fact that he sped away roughly.

His blue green eyes begin to seep though the gold as he gains more and more control. If one thing Klaus Mikaelson could do is have control over his supernatural being, especially when it's for the girl standing in front of him.

"I'm more then a 1000 years old,love,control is a speciality of mine." Klaus answers her earlier question, His voice filled with confidence.

Scarlett stares at him, her body still aching for his, for him to pleasure her in ways she's never experienced.

Klaus watches her eyes darken with lust as continues to stare at him.

She will be the end of me

"Love, You are making this bloody impossible" He groans forcing himself not to move closer to her knowing damn sure he will lose control if he does.

"I can't control myself if you continue to stare at me like that" He says again when she does not respond only taking a few steps closer.

Her sent fills his nose, Her heart beat reaches his ears, and in one swift movement her body meets his.

"Control It,love" Klaus whispers into her ear knowing this isn't her, its mainly her wolf.

He knows that if they do this now she will regret it afterwards. He will not have their first time be something she regrets.

"Klaus" She whines out due to her body temperature picking up,she leans her forehead into his shoulders shutting her eyes tightly.

Control control control

He rubs her bare arms trying soothe her,She shivers at his touch,The sparks shoot in her arms cooling her down.His touch is the only way for the excruciating hotness to evaporate.

The pair hold each other close though their souls and body's yearn for much more.

A loud bang breaks the comfortable silence causing Scarlett to jump away in fright.

"God, Stefan are you trying to give me a heart attack!"Scarlett screeches,holding her hand over her heart as Stefan stands at the door way of the luxurious bedroom.