Chapter 12

Reese, Hook and Cora arrived at the dried up Lake Nostos

Reese, Hook and Cora arrived at the dried up Lake Nostos. Hook looked over at Cora and said, "I may be a simple pirate, but I know one thing... lakes have water."

Cora waves her hand, and a small vortex magically forms in the middle on the former lake. Suddenly, a geyser of water shoots up from the ground. Reese nodded her head and laughed at the sudden little pond of water.

"After everything we've been through, why do you still doubt me?" Cora questioned the pirate.

"Because you're Cora," Reese responded a little bit too quickly. Cora and Hook looked at the dark one with a surprised face. "Oh, what? Did you two forget about me?"

"How could I ever forget about you, love?" Hook asked.

"Ew," Cora made a fake throw up noise and then reached into her pocket and took out a vial of ashes. "And now, the ashes. Would you care to do the honors?"

Hook takes the ashes and sprinkles them into the lake. A whirlpool magically forms in the center of the lake.

"Here we go. We'll be in Storybrooke soon enough. I really look forward to seeing my daughter." Cora stated to them.

"And I can't wait to see my brother." Reese responded in a whisper. She heard Hook say something but it was blocked out by someone screaming. She turned and saw herself being pushed outside. Reese looked around and saw that she was back in Cade's cabin.

"What do you think you're doing?" Cade asked Reese, who was trying to leave the cabin. "I told you that you weren't allowed to go outside. I thought that when I command something with the dagger you're supposed to obey me."
"Yeah, I did too." Reese responded.

"What's going on with her?" Cora questioned the pirate. Reese was walking around the land and it was creeping the witch out.

Hook sighed and walked up to Reese, but before he did he turned to Cora and said, "We'll be back in a few minutes." 

"What do you mean by that?" 

"It's hard to explain." Hook stated before putting his hand on Reese's arm. He then was able to see the vision that Reese was currently in.

He looked over at her and his heart broke. She was crying. "Love?" He asked in a hushed tone. She didn't respond as she was still in the daze of the vision. Hook moved in front of Reese, and looked her in her eyes. "Love? Can you please look at me?" She looked over at him, and his heart broke even more. Her eyes were bright red and her face was tinted red. "You are safe."

"But am I?" Reese questioned. She pointed to the familiar witch who walked into the cabin.

"What is she doing here?"

"This was the first time she came to visit me. She's heard the stories about my life through Cade-"

"-How did Cade know her?"