thirteen

Caution: This may be to much for some readers and it'll be talking about rape.
Don't read if it'll trigger you. ❌

{ Flashback/Third Person POV }

After the wedding night when all of the guests left Andera was forced into the "wedding night" tradition.

She didn't want it.
That much was clear.
But she expected it.

Because after all it was expected of her.

She didn't cry.
She didn't scream.

She tried to think of it as normal.

She did fight it but she gave up after a while knowing she was stuck and it was what everyone expected of her.

The mafia had protected her so she would learn to play the part to hopefully at some point better the mafia.

————

Samuele took her virginity, and it was awful.
She didn't get anything out of it.
She didn't have an orgasm or anything.

Well that's a lie.

She got two things out of it a lot pain,
and a lot of shame.

————

He never touched her after that night, and she never wanted him too.

She got a separate bedroom, and he got a bunch of whores.

No one ever knew.. well expect Isla.
But Andrea never told her. She just suspected it when she found Andrea crying in a dark room the next day.

————

It was pointless for Samuele to marry her, and she never understood why he wanted to.

Sure Andrea was attractive, and Samuele was attracted to her... but there had to be more than that to it, and she always thought there was.

It was obvious that the marriage also secured his spot as the Italian Don, but he really already had that locked down.

So there was still something more..

Andrea had always thought about it..

But now she knows..