Reunited

(August's P.O.V)

London: I... Still love you but I don't know about being in love with you

August: Oh..

After she said that my heart started breaking, I thought she loved loved me... Well it ain't the same no more all because of me! I'm angry with my self and sad that she said that. I wanna show her I've changed my ways by taking her out.

August: I've changed though..

London: How am I supposed to know you've changed what if you just wanna get back with me just for sex and then cheat on me again?

August: I wanna take you out.. Ant can go to your brothers house.

London: Alright fine.

August: Friday?

London: Friday.

August: (goes and kisses Ant's forehead and rubs his head) Bye son

Ant: Bye Bye

August: (leaves)

London: Great, Ant wanna go to your uncle's house?

Ant: Uncle!

London: Guess that's a yes.

2 Days Later, Friday 11:46 AM

(London's P.O.V)

I woke up, and remembered it's Friday. I went to Ant's room and seen he was sleep still, I walked to his crib and shook his back a little.

London: Ant wake up. You've gotta get ready to go with your Uncle Lala

Ant: (wakes up and stretches while yawning)

London: (picks Ant up and takes him to the bathroom, runs the water, strips him down, and puts him in the bath)

Ant: (plays with his toys)

15 Mins Later

London: Alright that's enough little man, or you're gonna get wrinkly (takes him out and wraps the towel around him, then takes him to her room and lotions him up and puts on his clothes)

Ant: Uncle!

London: Okay, okay we're gonna go see your uncle.

I get all his things together then I go outside and strap him in his seat I get in and then start my way to Lala's house. I got there in about 10 minutes and I got Ant out and walked to Lala's door I knocked and his wife answered it.

Kim: London! Ant! (hugs them both)

London: Hey boo

Kim: Come in, Ly'Quel's in the shower.

London: Okay, Ant you can go play with your cousins

Ant: (goes to the stairs and crawls up them)

Kim: So how you been?

London: Pretty good, August wants me to go out with him tonight.

Kim: Better take things slow girl, you might not know what he could he planning.

London: I know he was looking pretty heart broken about what I told him though.

Kim: What'd you say?

London: I told him I love him, but wasn't in love with him

Kim: Damn, girl that was harsh, but the truth hurts.

Ly'Quel: (comes down) Bab- Oh hey sis

London: Hey Lala (hugs him)

Ly'Quel: What are you doing here?

London: Dropped off Ant

Ly'Quel: Oh okay.

London: Well I gotta get back home

Ly'Quel: Alright, bye sis

London: Don't be hurting my son either

I left the house and went back home I just chilled around the house waiting for August to call. He wanted me to spend the whole day with him and the night.

I know this chapter is shorter than the usual but the next one will be the date.

I'm also not feeling so hot, so it's hard to think right now.

(Picture above or to the side is Kim)

That's it for now.

Bye

-W0lfLiyah