26

최산

if we were meant to be we would have been by now.

-

yuna's p.o.v.

it's been around five minutes since i waited for eun to arrive at the horizon cafe. we were supposed to meet here and have our lunch before the movie start.

i was worried about her, and i already bought the movie tickets. the waiter came by to take the order, but i told her to wait few more minutes until she arrived.

another five minutes passed, i hoped nothing happened at eun when she's on her way.

my phone beeped, signalling i received a message.

eunnie🧸
yunaaa
i can't come
but i have someone to replace me

yuna
WHAT
WAIT WHO?

eunnie🧸
he didn't arrive yet?
typing......

yuna
WHO THE F|

"yuna?" a familiar voice rang, and i turned around to see who was the fella.

it was san.

"sorry that i'm late," he pulled the chair in front of me and took a seat. "i had trouble finding the cafe."

"san? what happened to eun?" i asked.

"she— she have a upset stomach! and apparently she told me to replace her, so that i can accompany you to watch the movie." he stated, looking around the cafe.

"why—"

"anything i can get you both?" the waiter interrupted us, which was the same waiter that asked me earlier.

she handed both of us the menu, and san immediately flipped it. i was about to say something to him, but shut it down anyways.

we both ordered the food and the waiter left after writing down the orders. it was a quite peaceful since the cafe wasn't packed with people.

"so, what movie do you want to watch?" san rested his hands on the table without breaking eye contact with me.

"peninsula," i was really excited for the movie since i'm quite a big fan of train to busan.

"it's the sequel to train to busan right?" he showed some interest in the movie.

"yeah!" i exclaimed.

"oof, does gong yoo will be starred in the movie?"

"i don't know," i raised both if my shoulders. "i had no idea about the casts."

"ooh, i see."

both of us stirred in silence for a while until the food arrived on the table. i thanked the waiter before she could leave and we both started to dig in.

-

after we finished our food, it was left around half an hour before the movie started. so we both decided to kill some time at the arcade near the cinema.