Your different.

As any other day I made my favorite tea and sat down to watch as the rising sun lit our kitchen up. I had my lavender robe wrapped around me tightly as the slightly chilly air of November tried to fall upon my pale skin.
Slowly as the morning progressed one by one, each Titan filled the kitchen area, with noisy chatter and clanking of skillets.

"Who wants some eggs and bacon?" Cyborg cheerfully called out.
Robin hummed in approval and Starfire decided she wanted to "partake" in the eggs and bacon.

I looked over at the doorway expecting beast boy to run in, insulting cyborg's meal but he never did.
Looking around I wasn't the only one to notice. "Hey where's bb?" Cyborg lowered his spatula and looked over at everyone else's curious yet worried gazes.

Robin stood up and brought his dish to the sink then returned to the topic. "He's most likely not feeling well, but Starfire and I have a meeting with the bank manager in an half an hour or I would go take care of him, why don't you go check on him Raven?"
Everyone eyed me and I nearly spat my tea everywhere. They want me to comfort the sick changeling. The one titan that's sarcastic and cold almost all the time.

"Please tell me why I should go? The only thing i'd do is most likely make him even more miserable"

Robin rolled his eyes and grabbed his motorcycles keys off the counter "look every one else is busy and he needs someone there to look after him. He would do the same for you and you know it."

I averted my gaze from robins masked eyes to my now cold tea. He would, not that I'd understand why. It's not like I'm even friendly. I nodded faintly and Robin smiled. "Thank you it'll mean a lot to him"